Imagine #6: Fuckbuddies

You: "Hey guys!" You walk up to Lydia, Stiles, and Liam who were sitting at a table.
Stiles: "Hi Y/N." Stiles glances at you then back at Lydia and Liam. "As I was saying.." You sit down beside Liam.
Lydia: "hey Y/N. Stiles is trying to explain why he doesn't trust Theo."
You: "ooh, that explains his plentiful hands move movements and that little vein popping out-" you say pointing at his neck to bother him.
Stiles: "okay! We get it!" Stiles cuts you off.

You all laugh then you see Theo walk by.

You: "huh, I gotta go. I'll see you guys later.. Bye!"

You try not to make it obvious (which more then likely didn't work out well) because nobody in the pack knows you two are having a secret "friends with benefits" type thing.. with out the friends part. And if they did they would probably be disappointed, especially Stiles.

You run passed Theo and look back to give him a look. You tilt your head to the right where the art room is and open your eyes wide in attempt to tell him where to meet him. You hope Liam, Stiles and Lydia didn't see. He nods in understanding then takes off to the art room. You follow along a few minutes later to not make it to obvious to every one around.

Theo: "finally." He takes off his shirt and gives you a sexy look.

You start making out. He kisses down your neck as he starts to unbutton you shorts. You open your eyes for a quick moment then you see through the small door window Scott looking in and shaking his head with a mad look on his face.

You: "uh.. Theo, I gotta go." You quickly button your shorts back up and grab you bag and run out the door.
Theo: "what? Do I smell bad?" He yells to you. You turn around and mouth 'sorry'.

Scott grabs your arm and pulls you into the boys locker room.

Scott: "what were you thinking!?" He asks.
You: "I wasn't?" You say with a hopeful look on your face like he would buy it.
Scott: "he's an enemy! How long has this been going on?"
You: "it was just that time" he give you a look knowing that your lieing. "A few days." He gives you the same look but more indepth. "Fine. 3 months." You tell him.
Scott: "3 MONTHS!?" Stiles comes walking in.
Stiles: "3 months for what?"
You: "uhh.. painting. Yeah I have been taking painting lessons for 3 months. That's why I was just in the art room, nothing else." You say nervously.
Stiles: "okay..? Anyway Scott look at this." He hands Scott to paper and starts taking about Theo, again. You sneak out and start walking down the hall and then you bump into Theo.

Theo: "oh shit. Sorr-. Oh, Y/N, can we talk." He pulls me to the wall. "Why did you just walk out back there?"
You: "I just, uhh..-"
Stiles: "Y/N, why are you talking to him?" He cuts you off. You know that your a bad liar (captain obvious) so you just sigh and tell him the truth.
You: "I am uh.. taking the painting classes with Theo. Aha, he's a great artist." Well, actually not the truth at all. You laugh awkwardly and punch him lightly in the shoulder.
Stiles: "you are a horrible liar."
You: "fine, me and Theo are kind of I guess you could say um.. Fuckbuddies."
Stiles: "WHAT?!?"