Chapter 4: Saturday...Ugh

I couldn't stop thinking about it. The way his lips were so soft and warm...and the way he wrapped me into his arms. I had felt safe.

Why did I pull away, he probably thinks your a total freak. Nice job (Name).

My head was spinning so fast I hadn't realized I was leaning on my brother, Alex. (Just except it...)

"You ok?"

I almost shook my head no. Almost.

"Yeah, I'm good, sorry."

Alex smiled his cute smile and tuned back into the conversation between my parents, laughing at one of my dads cheesy jokes. Men. We were all at dinner somewhere, by the way.

Alex is my older brother, by two minutes that is, if you were wondering. Having a twin brother is cool, and sharing a birthday with him is awesome, anyway, so I don't see what all the buzz is about.

He's my ground, practically, keeping me on this planet. But, even though this is crazy, Dan is my air. I breathe him in and it makes me live, and sure, I never actually spend time with him. But seeing his smiling happy face makes air seem so much better to take in. Ugh, I need help.

Images of his face all flushed and kissed flooded my head again that dag, and I had to excuse myself from the table because it got so bad.

I made my way past people, mumbling a small sorry if I bumped into them on my way to the restroom. I never realized how big this place actually was.

Dan's feet are quite big, does that mean...

Smash

My face collided with something hard and I was stunned, wobbling backwards before the person caught me. I looked up at the stranger, familiar toffee eyes clashing with my own (eye color) ones.

Dammit.

How did this happen...? Someone please fucking tell me, because I have no idea how more cliché this can get?!

Dan looked at me with worry, asking me if I was ok. I don't think he realized who I exactly was until he stopped ranting and looked into my eyes for a moment. Just a moment.

"(Name)...?"

I laughed nervously, "one and only."

He seemed shocked for a moment before he pulled me away from where I was heading to the back of the restaurant.

"Mmph!"

His lips were heavy on mine, needy and full of desperation.

"Just kiss me, I want to feel something...please."

This confused me, but I kissed him back nonetheless, breathing into the lip lock.

Dan's hands slid around my waist and he palmed my sides, bringing me even closer to him than I already was. I could smell the nice fragrance radiating from his warm body, a mix of musk and peppermint. I like it.

My mind caught up to itself, give it time, and I braced my hands against Dan's chest the second time this week. I was on a role, wasn't I. "Please.."

I know I sounded pathetic, but my tender heart just couldn't bare this torture for any longer.

I could feel my throat burning as I tried holding back the water works. Why was I so emotional when this happened. I backed away and wiped at my eyes, making sure nothing was there to feel pathetic about. With my luck, watery streaks just happened to be running down my cheeks, and I couldn't handle it.

It was just so traumatizing what he was doing to me, like a rollercoaster. And I didn't know if it was going up or down.

I cleared my throat and straightened my shoulders, gaining courage and finally looking into his eyes sternly.

"Dan...I don't know what's going on, because we barely know each other, but, if your going to kiss me, at least ask me out...it's torture. I can't tell where this is going, so please, just stop."

I didn't look at his expression as walked away and back to my table, forgetting the aching in my stomach.

This was not how I wanted to spend my weekend.