To the Person That Feels Like They are a Waste of Space

These words I say may not mean anything to you. You may not even take the time to read this but if you do just know that you are special.

You are a creation that was created for a reason by someone who loves you and every single flaw you have.

You are worth more then all those things in a magazine and on TV that people tell you you should be. You are beautiful, you are kind, you are anything and everything you want to be.

You can do anything and everything you want to do. Don't let them tell you otherwise and stop you from fulfilling your dreams.

You were created for a reason one that no one knows but you. Don't let them tear you down. Stand strong live your life proud. Become the person you were always meant to be.

Live life to the fullest and dream because you were created for a reason and i'm sure of that. You would not be here today if your creator thought you couldn't make it in this life. 

You are special. Your life is special. Your whole entire existence is special. Created by a special creator that loves you flaws and all.

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks you are special in your creators eyes and that's all that matters. Never forget that.