Chapter 9

AUDREY'S POV

____________________________________________________________________________________

The next day Justin was still upset about the paparazzi. I mean he had a right to be. I was too, but if anything I was more so shocked. What compels a person to even think that taking pictures of people like that is okay? I was dressed, with a red maxi skirt, cheetah print tank top, and black flats. My hair was up in a big messy bun and I had actually tried today with a little makeup. It would be my first time actually being with him during his interview and I was nervous. On the car ride there Justin could tell I was tense and decided it would be fun to play some music and just relax. I hooked up my phone and picked my playlist. When confident came on Justin was shocked yet excited. When we pulled up to a red light he filmed us singing to the song. 

She's got my attention, she's confident, she's confident, oh no no no, she's confident

After we finished goofing off Justin sent me the video and we both posted it. Looking through my Instagram I had gained so many followers just because of Justin and I hadn't posted in a while. I guess the hate got to me at one point, but it doesn't matter. Justin is worth it all. We pulled up to the radio station and we were an hour early so Justin stayed out to take pictures with some of his fans. Surprsingly most of them had nice compliments for me. Some of them even asked to take pictures with both of us. I ended up taking a lot of pictures for them. I followed a few on twitter because they asked and pretty soon I was chatting it up with all of them. Justin had to get me to stop talking becuase I could have probably stayed out there talking all day.

"Seems like you have some fans." He said while guiding me to the back room.

"Who wouldn't like me?" I twirled around before sitting beside Justin. I took a piece of gum out my purse and handed another piece to Justin. Just then the dj's came in for the interview. 

"Omg, we get to meet Audrey too" I heard one of them say. I simply smiled and waved. They asked me if I wanted to talk and Justin answered for me. I can't believe I would be on the radio.

"So guys, we're hear with the famous Justin Bieber and his lovely girlfriend, Audrey, can you guys say hi?" the dj, whose name was Ross.

"What's up?" Justin said and then turned his head. Crap! I was supposed to say hi too.

"Oh yeah hi!" I said embarrassed at my awkwardness. Everyone in the studio laughed and Scooter patted me on the back. 

"So how has the tour been for you guys?" Ross asked.

"It's been amazing. The crowds I've performed for have been so engaged and I've added some new places on the tour so I'll be getting to meet more of my fans." I noticed how Justin's eyes lit up when he talked about music or anything related to it. He must really love it.

"What about for you Audrey?" Ross looked over at me and I was still stunned I was even talking.

"It's been fun! I've always loved traveling and it's been fun to meet so many people and see so many places, especially with Justin." I said looking back at Justin. It recieved a few awws.

"It also seems like you love performing!" Ross said holding back a chuckle. 

"Yeah. Don't judge my car singing though, it's not that great." I said laughing.

"You should really hear her sing. She has the most beautiful voice. What amazes me most is that she's so humble about it, but she's beyond talented." Justin chimed in.

"I definetly want to hear some singing now. You two should duet, that'd be cute. Like relationship goals or whatever it is my daughter always says." The room exploded with laughter.

"We should." Justin said looking back at me. I simply nodded my head. The rest of the interview went on talking about random things. Ross was allowing fans to ask questions towards the end and I was terriffied. Ross told me that there were a few questions for me and I didn't know what to expect.

"So April_Bieber wants to ask Audrey what your favorite color is?" Ross stated.

"Uhhh probably blue, but then again I like every color so idk." that made no sense, but oh well.

"Blue is my favorite color too!" Ross winked.

"The next question is from Believe1994: if you could change anything about yourself what would it be?" She asked.

"I wish I was a little taller. I mean I'm 5'2." I said giggling.

"I like you height babe. She can wear heels and still be shorter than me." Justin laughed.

"Yeah, but it sucks because I have to use a stool for everything or climb on top of stuff." I said sighing. Justin kept laughing.

"It's not funny. Cooking is torture." I found myself laughing too.

"But you're a great chef so it doesn't matter babe. I'll help next time." Justin reached over and grabbed my hand.

"Okay." I said smiling. 

"Do you think he'll actually help you cook?" Ross said raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah. He's helped me do my hair before." Ross must have been shocked or impressed because he was nodding his head.

"Wow. That's all for today. Ross is officially signing out for the night." Ross said. Justin and I both said bye. The radio interview wasn't that bad. I went on twitter because my phone was blowing up and there were tons of tweets about our relationship. Most of them were kind and talking about how we were relationship goals and it made me feel so much better. I'm glad some people are opening up to Justin and I dating. If they wouldn't have it would have only made things harder on us.