Chapter 1

JUSTIN'S POV

____________________________________________________________________________________

I hope Audrey didn't try to kill herself because of the things that happened between us and the media. I couldn't ever imagine her doing that. She's always been strong and smart. Maybe it was just an accident. I pray it was just a big misunderstanding. I tried calling her about 10 times, but each time it would ring and then go to voicemail. It was still nice to hear her voice and to think if someone wouldn't have gotten to her as soon as they did I would never be able to hear that lovely voice again.

After my mom told me who it was I wasn't sure what to do. Should I fire him or kill him? Or do both? I can't believe he's been around all this time. It explains so many things that have been going on with Audrey that seemed off to me. My mind was racing with thoughts on everything. I was interrupted by Scooter calling my name.

"What did she say?" He asked with a concerned expression on his face.

"She said that she, ummm , overdosed," I replied, struggling to control my anger, "and she told me that Harrison was her abusive ex."

"Harrison? As in the same Harrison on the tour right now?" he asked.

I'm simply nodded my head. At that moment I couldn't even express how upset I was. Scooter was puzzled and I could tell he had no idea how to handle the situation. We arrived at the hotel and I decided to sleep it off.

-------------------------------------------------------The Next Day---------------------------------------------------------------

The situation with Audrey still had me confused. I had just finished my first concert to kick off the tour and everyone wanted to celebrate. Everything in me wanted to go see Audrey and be with her, but there was no possible way. As everybody was getting ready to go out for the night I overheard someone talking on the phone. I peeped my head out to find the one and only, Harrison.

"Yeah mom. I know it's so sad. I should be going to see her, but this tour just started." he said quietly. There was a long pause before he started to talk again, "I know she's like a daughter to you. I mean she's always been my wife in my eyes. Hopefully, everything works out." He said before hanging up.

"Oh hey, Justin!" He said smirking. I balled my fist up and tried to focus on Audrey. She wouldn't want me to go to Jail for assaulting possibly killing this guy.

"If I were you I wouldn't do that. I'm sure my wife wouldn't think of you too fondly if you put your hands on me." He said. This guy is sadistic.

"She is my wife." I replied before trying to calmly walk past him. My mugshot would not be a good start to this tour or Audrey and I's life together.

"Not for long." He put his hand on my chest to stop me from walking, " Look Justin, I don't want to ruin your life, but I will. She is mine and she has always been. Move on before I make you. I'm sure you wouldn't want to mess up that pretty face of yours. That's just about the only thing you have going for you." He smirked. This tour just got way more interesting.