Chapter 16

*WITH JOSHUA AND EVERYONE ELSE* 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Emily said shocked. 

"I couldn't.." Joshua said. 

"NO, THIS ISN'T HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO." Lilly shouted.  "WHY'D YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING!!" 

"Because a b*tch like you doesn't deserve anything like this.." Emily snapped at Lilly. 

"Let's just talk about this later, there's too many people here.." Joshua said. 

"But shouldn't we solve this now?" Woozi said. 

Lilly's mom walked in, "What're you guys doing?" she asked.

"EXPOSING YOUR DAUGHTER'S LIES!" shouted Dino.

"We knew you guys were lying all along. Threatening Joshua to marry her? Wow, how low." said Emily. 

Mrs.Lee's expression was darkened by Lilly's words.  "What ever just happened let's talk about it later, important people are here." she says. 
Lilly and Joshua went back to the party and continued to host their guests as if nothing ever happened. 

"Woahhh. This is unbelievable." Jun said.

"It's believable to me. Of course she'd pull some sh*t like that." said Emily.

"What do we do now.." asks Seungkwang. 

"We just have to wait for Joshua.." says Emily. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*WITH YOU AND VERNON*

"And you call me shameless?" said Vernon.

"Just getting revenge." you say getting off of him.

"What a tease." Vernon says. 

"Learnt it from you." you say.

"Ok fine, are you done messing with me?" 

"Ehh, I guess so." you say while getting under the covers.

"Do I get to sleep on the bed with you?"

"What do you think." you say giving him a look. 
"The floor it is."  Vernon says grabbing a pillow.

You guys laid there quietly without saying anything to each other. The situation reminded you of the first time you and him slept in the same room. 
"Doesn't this situation remind you of something?" you ask him. 

"The first time we slept with each other in the same room?" he answers.

"Yup, it was so awkward." you admit. "You're confession wasn't helping either." 

"Oh yeah, hold on to me, was what I said." 

"Yeah.. "

"I still mean it." 

"You do?" you ask.

"Of course, no matter what happens I'll always be here. You can always hold on to me in any situation. If there's something bothering you, you can always call me or talk to me." 

"Really?" you ask for assurance. 
"Yes, really." Vernon answers. 
"Thanks. Not just for saying that but for today. I was really happy." you tell him. 

"I was really happy too." he admits. 

"Goodnight." you say. 

"Night."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*THAT NIGHT WITH JOSHUA, MRS.LEE, AND LILLY* 
After the wedding Joshua went to Mrs.Lee and Lilly's house.