-mom and sis-

i am dead. i scream. my mom and Aaliyah is coming today. "where's my sweater?" i pant running around the room looking for a sweater. "Shawn!" Taylor yelled catching my attention. "here use mine." he chuckled tossing me his sweater. i slipped it on and the sleeves went over my fingertips and it goes down till mid thigh. "oh it's to big, um sorry that's my smallest one." he apologised and i shook my head. "no, it's fine i love oversized sweaters." i assured giving him a gentle smile. "let's go to the airport then."

______

"this is my jam." Taylor yelled trying to distract my anxiety. Wild Life by Jack And Jack was on. Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky are Tay's friend. they produce music together which became my passion since i was eight. no one supported me, well because i never even told anyone about my dream. "i'm not done yet, pass me the bottle." i murmured. "aye Shawnie sings!" Taylor laughed and i laughed with him. "it's two AM let's hit the throttle." he sang.

Together:
Drink in my cup, hands going up
Let's hit the dance floor and get
Wild like wild life
Wild like wild life
Wild like wild life

Taylor:
Yeah, everybody going crazy on the dance floor, jam packed
Got a couple bands back from the bank on my last trip like I ransacked
Everybody hanging like a string from a Tampax
Yes, my bitches back from the Amtrak

You ain't ever heard a flow quite like this
Everywhere I turn seeing iced out wrists
And she might be German, she might be Swiss (God damn)

Shawn:
And I'm feeling pretty hectic
Lights all around, good thing I'm not epileptic
I'm kinda confused like I'm measuring in metric
Talking shit, you better take it back, interception (back)
Now set the forests a blaze
And get the wild life jumping like an animal rave
I know your parents say they miss the good old days
But things change

Together:
I'm not done yet, pass me the bottle
It's two AM, let's hit the throttle
Drink in my cup, hands going up
Let's hit the dance floor and get
Wild like wild life
Wild like wild life
Wild like wild life

Shawn:
Hey you, come here girl, party with me
You know it's gonna be a wild night
Move that body to the melody
I could show you how to live the wild life

Taylor:
You ain't gotta spend a dime, it's free (it's free)
You know it's gonna be a wild night (let's go)
Door's open, you don't need a key (no key)
I could show you how to live the wild life (wild life)

Together:
I'm not done yet, pass me the bottle
It's two AM, let's hit the throttle
Drink in my cup, hands going up
Let's hit the dance floor and get
Wild like wild life
Wild like wild life
Wild like wild life

"that was good." Taylor laughed and we came to a stop. shit. "come on then." we got out of the car and the wind instantly hit me. i wobbled and Taylor helped me walk. "holy it's cold outside." i took a deep breath and Taylor nodded in agreement. "are you okay?"

"yea i was just really weak i don't know why."

"if you're weight went lower we are going to the hospital."

"what does this have to do with my freaking weight?"

"if you don't eat a lot it doesn't charge your energy and makes you weak."

"okay, what's weight doing in this?"

"food equals-"

"SHAWN." i hear a girl squeal and Aaliyah caught my eyes, i accidentally hit Taylor and Ali jumped on me making fall back but luckily Tay pushed me back up. "Shawn."

"i'm okay dad." i joked and he just rolled his eyes. "hi i'm Aaliyah you must be Shawn's best friend." Aaliyah introduced. "oh my baby!" Mom gasped hugging me. i put all my strength to balance. "you're all grown up." she whimpered touching my face. "i miss you, baby it's been four years." she sobbed hugging me. yea four years of hell. "we should probably get going." Taylor suggested. we all nodded and Tay help Ali carry her luggage. as we got outside i instantly fell. "oh my goodness Shawn!" mom gasped and Taylor picked me up bridal style. "we are so going to the hospital." Taylor confirmed. "oh hell no, Tay put me down." i whined. "no." as for that, Tay managed to open the shotgun door and put me in and buckle me up. he stared at my lips and i don't know what happened next but he kissed me and i kissed back. he smiled. he shut my door and went to his seat. "so which hotel are you staying in?" Taylor asked starting the car. "i didn't book one, i'm going home." mom answered making me choke on the water i was drinking, mom seems surprised. "mom! i told you to book a hotel." i scream.