-moving with Tay-

-2 weeks later-

"this is good! holy shit!" Taylor squealed. "i still don't understand why you like tiny beds." i giggle at his joke.

"cause i'm tiny." i hummed going up the ladder and sitting on my new bed. "but Taylor, i'm still seventeen what'll happen if they found out i'm under aged." i pondered with wide eyes, he chuckled. "a few months wouldn't hurt."

______

i sat alone in school because Tay sits with his friends. i sighed and out of nowhere a girl sat in front of me. "hey, do you mind if i sit here?" she asked me and i nodded and continue eating my M&M's. throughout the two weeks that had just past i slowly started eating, but only little things for example: M&M's, Skittles, Tic Tac, tiny chocolate bars and more little things, the biggest thing i probably ate was a sandwich.

"so, not to be rude, why out of any seats you could've picked you sat here?" i asked her while popping a skittle in my mouth. she shrugged.

"well, you seem like a nice person to be friends with." she then spoke up. "and you're gay." she giggled and my eyes went wide. "

"h-how do you know?" i stuttered. "

"a girl has her ways ya know." she laughed while shoving gummy bears in her mouth. damn we are unhealthy.

oh who am i kidding, all i eat is sweets, i started crying softly and i see the girl's eye go wide. "Taylor!" she yelled making Tay run to my table. he sat beside me and comforted me while i sniffle. "thanks Al." i hear Taylor say. i finally calmed down and stare at the food, Tay rubbed my back. "hey, do you want a sandwich?" he asked me giving me a sandwich which makes my eyes go wide. i shook my head and he chuckled. "oh yeah i forgot." he laughed cutting the sandwich to little pieces making me feel the slightest bit better. "so, my name is Alaina Caniff, i'm Tay's cousin and since Tay always babble about you i thought 'hey he seems like a nice guy so i should spend time with him' and so i did." Alaina introduced. i look at her. "calm down, since Tay always babble about you i basically know everything Tay knows about you." she cackled. what the fuck is going on in my life?

_____

"you two have the cutest house oh my gosh." Alaina cooed staring at Taylor's house. "oh no, it's just Taylor's.." i informed her.

"hell no, you have a bed here, a guitar here, your clothes here, your shoes here, your shampoo and soap here, your controller here, your laptop here, your charger her-" Tay listed

"ok Taylor i get it i also live here." i stopped him walking to our room and pushing the door open. "oh my goodness, this bedroom is goals!" she gasped.

_______

unknown number
Shawn?

who u?

unknown number
wait is this Shawn Mendes

wHO U?!

unknown number
omg answer my question

naw this is Barack Obama

unknown number
NO

smh it's Shawn
who r u?

unknown number
OMG SHAWN

hi?
wHO R U?!

unknown number
oh rite

😑

unknown number
Aaliyah

ok very funny who is this?