Chapter 4~Ruggero

Tini's pov

O my lord my wig just fell off

"I- i can explain eh.." I mumbled.

"I can't believe this" Mechi and Jorge both said. Whooo that's strange. And they both go away.

"No wait" i sreamed but they both don't listen. I understand that i'm stupid. I understand that they're both either. I mean i lied to them omg i'm the worst friend ever.

Next day

I go to school. Hoping that Jorge and Mechi aren't mad. Okey they are ofcourse. I walk to school and see Mechi with a black haired girl. I guess it's Lodo but i'm not sure. I walk to them.

"Hey Mechi can we talk?" I asked.

She only looked at me like i was a junk and walked away angrily with Lodo. I'm still not sure. Jorge? Where is Jorge? I walked trough the school and didn't really payed attention to where i walked and bumped into someone. I almost fell but the person catched me.

"I'm sorry i have to watch where i walk" i said and blushed a little. I looked at the boy and see that he haves brown hair. He looks like Jorge a little.

"No i'm sorry it's all my fault i'm Ruggero by the way" he said. He is cute.

"I am Martina" i said " i never saw you before are you new here?" I asked.

"Yes i am and i can't find everything very annoying" he said ashamed

"Wait what's your class?" I asked.

"Ehm 4b i guess" he said

"Me to" i said happily. Than i'm not alone anymore. We walked to class together. Math ugg boring it's so easy. I feel that people are staring at me. Mechi and Jorge ofcourse. And i understand them.. Ugg i have to make up with them this is so uncomfortable.

"Miss stoessel?" Some screamed

"Wait what?" i asked.

"What's the answer miss stoessel?" The Math teacher asked.

"289" i mumbled

"That's wr- right?" She kinda asked herself. Ugg confusing huh i don't even pay attention this is so easy i mean just numbers. If there is something that i hate than it's languages i mean ugg i hate that be happy that i can talk english.

"Wow how did you do that so fast?" A voice next to me asked. Ooh Ruggero ofcourse.

"It's so easy" i mumbled

"Can you maybe teach me? I'm very bad at it." He asked and blushed.

"Ofcourse that's what friends are for"

~

I know kinda boring but i have no inspiration i promise next chapter will be better❤️