Chapter 3~my wig..

Martina's pov (as roxy)

O my lord why is she with Jorge? They hated eachother right? Or they didn't told me something.. Wait damn than Jorge and Mechi are gonna meet me!  Well not me but Roxy what if they find out than my life is over.. They can'y find out right? they can't

After the concert

I'm sitting now being stressed about Mechi and Jorge they are the last one who gonna meet me. Well they're next and i'm so scared. Can't i just run away? Ugg i wish i could. I seriously wanna cry now damn hell why me? Always me. It's always me but why? What did i do wrong.. I'm a good girl right? I still get presents from Santa every year.. I wear a pink cute dress quite long. Not as pink as my wig i mean wow my wig is seriously Pink woth a big P. But i normaly never wear dresses as Martina so that will be okey i guess..

"Ieppppppppppp Roxy i can't believe i meet you!!" A girl screamed wait i know that voice that's Mercedes Lambre my best friend to who i never lied before.

"Hello and i hear that more often" i fake laughed i feel so guilty "and who are you?"

"I'm Mercedes Lambre you can call me Mechi if you want ofcourse because maybe you don't like it and and.. Yeah.." she said nervous

"I like your name Mechi don't worry and you are.. Her boyfriend maybe?" I pointed to Jorge

"I'm Jorge Blanco and no i'm not her boyfriend seriously not believe me. i'm also a huge fan like this weirdo next to me" he said. Omg seriously he is also a fan? I didn't know.. What else hide they.. Okey this is stupid i bet this secret is much bigger.

The meeting went fast i don't think that they saw it was me and i'm relieved just 1 minute left and than it's over everything will be okey

"Guys final question you have 1 pinute left" i say

"Mm.. Do you like someone? Like like? Mechi asked with a smirk.

"Mechi serioudly that is your final question?" Jorge asked well almost screamed. I ignored it and answered Mechi's question

"Maybe.. Okey yes" i said and Mechi almost wanted to dance i guess
"Sorry guys your time is up i'm sorry" i walked to the door and kept talking "it was really nice to mee-" BANG and ofcourse how clumsy i am i bumb into the door and fell backwards and close my eyes waiting for the ground but i don't touch the ground. Oo no i feel two strong arms holding me i open my eyes again and see Jorge looking at me shocked. Until i realised.. My wig..