Chapter Five-Alexandria

Once more, Ryia had revealed another hidden secret. Simon was still appearing in her dreams. Why wouldn't she tell me this?! Did she even tell Leo? "Well, if you have anymore secrets, spill them out now" Terrin said. "Terrin, it's not like that! I didn't want you guys to worry about me, that's all!" Ryia said. Terrin rolled his eyes. Ryia glared at him. "Well Terrin, I'm sorry that I was actually thinking about other people besides myself, unlike you!" She yelled.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" Terrin yelled, standing up in fury. Ryia stood up too. "Oh please, Terrin. Your just like your brother. You care about nobody but yourself!" Ryia yelled. "Stop fighting!" I yelled, but they ignored me. "Never compare me to my brother!" Terrin yelled in fury. "Funny, I just did" Ryia spat. Terrin's expression grew wildly mad.

"Well at least I'm not a dirty liar like you!" Terrin yelled. Ryia looked hurt for a split second, but her anger quickly came back. "Please, stop this nonsense!" Aaron yelled. He was ignored when Ryia yelled, "well at least my family isn't filled with cold blooded murderers!" Terrin slammed his fist on a table. Aaron, Leo and I stood up. "Ryia....please...." Leo said. She even ignored Leo. That was what shocked me the most. "Just shut up Terrin! Shut up for once in your life!" Ryia screamed.

"You didn't even cry when your father died, didn't you?! You keep everything to yourself, even your emotions!" Terrin yelled. "Like you'd care if your father died!" Ryia yelled. "I wouldn't, because he's a traitor!" Terrin spat. "Exactly! You don't care about anyone, not even their feelings!" Ryia yelled. "RYIA!" Leo yelled, but she ignored him. I lightly gasped when I heard Leo yell like that. "Your wrong!" Terrin yelled, slamming his fist again.

Ryia laughed. "Oh yeah, that's right! I almost forgot!" She said. She looked at me, then back at him. "You care about Alexandria, but only because your in love with her" she said. Terrin lightly gasped. My eyes widened. I thought that was just a rumor! I couldn't read Aaron's expression. "Shut up" Terrin said rather calmly. "That's why you hate Aaron, and me, and everyone. You didn't get your way. Your one and only was taken by another man, and it pissed you off. That's why you hate the world, isn't it? That's why you hate everything" Ryia said.

"SHUT UP!" Terrin yelled. "STOP!" I screamed. Shadows radiated around me, and they filled the entire room. Then after a minute or two, they all disappeared. Everyone was staring at me. "Just stop....please....everyone makes mistakes" I said calmly. "She's lied to us too many times!" Terrin yelled. Ryia was about to argue, but I interrupted her. "Like you haven't kept secrets before, Terrin!" I yelled. All was silent.

"Ryia and Leo hid the fact that they were married, just like Aaron and I hid the fact that we were together for so long. Rowen and my parents hid the fact that I had a sister. Terrin hid that Simon was his brother. Leo hid that Azura is his mother. See? We've all nodded so,etching, so why argue about it now? It's in the past. Forget about it" I said. All was silent. Then, Terrin stomped angrily out of the room. Nobody said a word after that.

*************

I couldn't sleep that night, so I stood on the balcony, looking at the stars. I knew Simon wouldn't bother me, because he was too busy with Ryia. I suddenly felt someone's arms wrap comfortingly around me from behind, and I knew it was Aaron. I smiled and out my arms around his. "Did I wake you when I got up?" I asked. "No" Aaron said. He rested his head on my shoulder, and I smiled.

"It's a beautiful night. Look at all the stars" I said, looking up at the sky. Aaron looked up and smiled. "It's beautiful, just like you" he said. I turned around and placed my lips softly against his. I didn't deserve a guy like Aaron. Then suddenly, my legs started to hurt. "Agh...." I quietly moaned. "Are you alright?" Aaron asked. The pain grew. Then suddenly, I couldn't stand anymore. I stumbled over, and Aaron caught me in his arms. Shadows were surrounding my legs.

"What's going on?!" He asked. "I....I don't know!" I said. The pain was unbearable. I screamed in pain. Then, I blacked out.

********

I woke up three days later in my room. I was laying on my bed, and Aaron was sitting beside me. I sat up and looked at him. He was asleep. I didn't want to wake him. What happened? My legs were feeling fine. Their wasn't an ounce of pain. I stood up and walked around the room, testing to see if I was alright. As I walked, I realized something. When this happened to me, shadows were around my legs.

And it was midnight.