We split up

Lexie's POV:
We decided we would split up today. Simba and me would stay together and Sophie would stay with Jamie. To be honest I don't want to leave. I want to stay with my sister but we have to split up. Simba gave Jamie the keys to a car and hugged him. I squeezed Sophie so tight.
"Promise me I will be able to see the baby." Sophie said as I hugged her.
"I promise. You and Jason will get a call very fast." She smiled and went to hug Simba. Jamie came to me.
"Take care of my sister for me." I said.
"Definitely. Take care of my brother and my niece or nephew for me." I nodded. We hugged and then they got in the car. We waved goodbye and went to our own car. Right now I'm three months pregnant with twins. Both are boys and Simba thinks we are having a girl.
"You ready, Lex? This is our new beginning for our family." He said.
"I'm ready, Nick. I can't wait till we get to the country house." I replied. He smiled and took my hand.
Sophie's POV:
I don't know how to tell Jamie or Alex that I'm pregnant, but I am. I am two months pregnant and I have a little bump. Jamie keeps glancing at me from the corner of his eyes. I guess he finally wanted to ask me what's wrong.
"Soph, tell me what's wrong. I know something is bothering you. I also know that you're hiding something from me." He said.
"J, I need you to tell you something and it is either good or bad for you." I replied.
"What is it?" He asked me.
"I'm pregnant." I blurted out. His mouth dropped and he had shock written across his face.
"J, are you okay? Is this bad news? Honey, please speak to me." I said after five minutes of his mouth open.
"Baby, this is great news! We are going to be parents." He replied. He leaned over and kissed me.
"Eyes on the road." I scolded him.
"Yes ma'am." He chuckled. We drove down to the city part of the country. After a while he talked again.
"When did this happen?" He asked.
"Two months ago. If you don't want the baby I won't have it." I said.
"I want the baby. I never thought we would have one though." He definitely seemed excited. We drove off and went to live our own happily ever after.