Sophie Goes Home

Sophie's POV:
I'm going home today and I got my memory back. My siblings helped out so much and Jamie has really connected with me.
"Are you ready, Soph?" Jamie asked me.
"In a minute. I want to change my clothes because I smell like hospital." He laughed and pulled me into a hug.
"Calm down guys. You aren't saying goodbye at all." Simba said. Alex walked in and laughed at me and Jamie.
"Go get changed, Sophie." She said while laughing. Simba watched Alex's every move and he had the look of love in his eyes.
Jamie's POV:
"You two are cute together." Alex said out of the blue.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"They way you two look at each other and how you hold her. You didn't leave her side for four days straight. You said you want to be the first face she sees when she wakes up." I didn't know what to say.
"You and Simba do the same thing." I said trying to get to her.
"I'm crazy about Simba. The first day I saw him I knew I wanted him. I didn't want a sin but I stopped caring about that. My heart will always belongs to Simba." I looked at Simba.
"Don't lose her. This one beats any of the others. She isn't like Emily. That bitch never wanted you for you." I don't know if I should've said that.
"You're right." I smiled at Sophie who walked in.
"I'm ready to go." I grabbed Sophie's bag and her hand.
Simba's POV:
I watched my brother walk down the hall with Sophie's hand in his. I laughed silently because it's the younger version of Lex and I.
"When do we leave?" Lexie whispered to me.
"Tonight. We already know you're pregnant. We need to leave but we have to take them." She nodded and smiled.
"I want them to come." We reached the car.
"We need to talk you guys." I said very serious.
"Simba and I are leaving because we want to be together. We want to know if you want to come." I grabbed Lexie's hand and started driving.
"When do we leave?" Sophie asked.
"Tonight. We need to leave tonight." I answered.
"Why do we need....." Jamie faltered in his sentence.
"I'm pregnant. We need to get our names legally changed. Also, I don't want to tell mom 'I'm pregnant with Simba's baby'. You can't say anything about it."
"We're coming." They said in unison.
"We have to leave as soon as everyone falls asleep. Pack as soon as you get home." I said.
"No one can know. Sophie give me your phone when we get home because I'm going to change the numbers." I saw her nod and I knew we were good. Lexie leaned back in the seat and sighed.
"Lexie Parker." She said her new name.
"Sophia Powell." Sophie said. I guess that's her new name.
"Jason Nichols." Jamie said his name.
"Nicholas Jackson." I said and Lexie put one hand on her stomach. I can't wait to see the baby. We arrived home.
"Remember, don't say anything about us leaving or me being pregnant. Don't even say your new names." Lexie said. Jamie and Sophie nodded and we all got out of the car. I took Sophie's phone and went to my room to pack. Lex came in a little later saying that she was ready.
"We are going to be parents Simba. I can't wait." She whispered. I kissed her forehead and rocked her back and forth.
"Great parents." I said. She nodded and went to find Sophie. I changed my phone number, Lexie's phone number, Sophie's phone number, and Jamie's phone number. I think we are ready but we need money. I forgot money and we need money to survive.