The Wedding

Simba's POV:
To be honest the wedding was beautiful. I loved it and so did the girls. The first dance as husband and wife was amazing and so was the time I got to dance with Alex. She drives me crazy with the way she moves her body.
"You okay, Simba?" Sophie asked me.
"I got distracted. Where did your sister learn to dance?" I asked.
"She took lessons in California by this really hot guy." Sophie said that so casually. I wonder if something is going on between Sophie and this guy.
"Simba, want to dance again?" Alex said.
"Sure but who were you dancing with before?"
"My friend from California. He taught me how to dance in the first place." She said in a tone that said not to ask more. We were dancing to a slow song and I had my hands on the low part of her back. As we were swaying someone asked if he could cut in and Alex said no.
"Come on, Alex. Give me a second chance! So what I kissed Sophie. I did it all the time when you came down." He put his hand over his mouth. I guess he didn't mean to say that.
"Just go away, Michael." She took me away from him.
Sophie's POV:
I watched my sister and Simba walk off and Michael come up to me.
"Sorry Michael. I know you liked her."
"I like you, Sophie. Now that your sister knows, we can date. I always wanted one of you." I pushed him away when he tried to kiss me.
"You asshole! One girl says no, so you go to her sister." I walked away with Jamie at my side.
"You okay, Sophie? Did he bother you? I can beat him up if he did." Jamie said sick with worry.
"He just annoyed me but I'm fine. Thank you, Jamie." I smiled gratefully at him. He nodded and walked off to his brother. I ran into Simba and he looked pissed.
"What happened, Simba?"
"That asshole messed with your sister and you kissed him. You kissed the guy your sister liked. Why would you do that?" He waited for my answer.
"Alex never went out with him so he was free game. He ditched both of us anyway. Why do you care so much?"
"Your sister means a lot to me Sophie. If she gets hurt I will get mad. I-"
"You love her? You need her? You can't stand seeing her upset? Wait till you break her heart and she hurts herself because of you." I said walking away. For once Simba was speechless.
"That isn't what I meant." Simba said. I turned back around and went up to him.
"So if you hurt my sister you wouldn't care? If she started dating an asshole you wouldn't care? When you get your head out of your ass, you can tell me off. Until that happens don't talk to me or my sister." I walked into the bathroom and saw my sister.
"You bitch." Was all she said. She went out of the bathroom and went straight to Simba. Simba looked at me and smirked.
Jamie's POV:
I saw Sophie and Simba have a heated discussion. She looked pissed and so did he. Alex came out of the bathroom and went straight up to Simba. Sophie sat down and looked defeated.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Simba thinks he can tell me what to do, when he doesn't know what to do. It annoys the shit out of me. Only a couple mistakes! How was I supposed to know she liked him." Sophie started crying on my shoulder and I held her.
"It's okay, Sophie." I said to calm her down. She hugged me and cried softly into my shirt.
"Get away from him, Sophie. You're my property." Luke said grabbing her from my arms.
"Let me go, Luke. I'm not your property." Sophie said sounding pissed.
"You don't decide that." He said.
"Yes she does, Luke. I didn't kiss her or anything. Just let her go." I was started to get mad.
"What is going on? Luke, let go of, Sophie!" Julian said coming over to us. I walked away knowing I was defeated by my younger brother.
"Hey, Jamie. What's wrong?" My oldest brother, Alex asked. I shook my head and walked away. Sophie is pissed at me and everyone around us.