Why Us and Why Them

Alex's POV:
I walked through the door and saw a lot of boys. I walked over to the couch but one of them him me on my ass and I sat down. I took out my phone and started texting my friend Jessica. This happened before one of the boys said something perverted.
"Wow, the three of them are hot."
"Stop hitting on your soon to be mother and sisters, pervert." I said.
"Boys we are a family now, so stop." Mr. Jones said.
"Alex, where is my new room?" Sophie asked.
"Julian and Luke please show them their rooms." Mr. Jones said. They grabbed our hands and pulled us up the stairs. Julian started asking me questions.
"So Alex, how old are you?" He asked.
"I'm twenty." I answered.
"In order Alex is twenty five, Simba is twenty three, Jamie is twenty, Luke is nineteen, I'm nineteen as well, Elijah is eighteen, and James is seventeen." I nodded.
"Listen Julian, you're sweet and all but you are my step brother and you're too young for me." He nodded and opened my door.
"You must excuse those brainless boys who will walk in on you, but for me you must open your legs." I laughed and walked in my room.
"Bye, Julian." I said as I shut the door in his face.
Sophie's POV:
I got in my room and was pushed down on the bed by Luke.
"Get off me pervert." I said pushing him off but he stayed put.
"Give me an hour with you and you'll really want me." He said as he started grinding into me.
"L-luke.......umm." A moan exscaped my lips.
"See you already like it." He said while unzipping my jeans. He was about to go down and lick me till I'm dry. I grabbed him before he could remove my panties.
"Don't hold back, baby." He said with a smirk. Before I knew it he got his one hand on it. He was teasing me and I let go of him.
"Luke we really...umm...can't do this." Durring my sentence he put a finger in me and I moaned. I pushed him off when I heard my mom call all of us down.
"Get yourself together, Sophie. He's your step brother." I said after I shut the door.
• • • • • • • • • • •
I walked down stairs and my mother wanted to take a family picture.
"Come on Sophie." She said as I walked to her.
"Where do I go?"
"Right in front of Jamie. This is so cute." I sighed. It had to be the one I hate the most.
"Don't try anything, Jamie."
"Can't promise anything." He said as he pulled me torwards him. The camera snapped the picture and I was blinded for a moment. I heard Jamie clearly though.
"Come to my room tonight, bitch." I shuddered but nodded. I knew I wouldn't go but that didn't matter to him.