Sophie Wakes Up

Sophie's POV:
I woke up in a strange room with a boy crying next to me.
"Who are you?" I asked him. He looked up and smiled through the tears.
"I'm Jamie, your step brother." I just stared at him. He had to be talking to someone else.
"Who are you talking to?" I asked.
"I'm talking to you, Sophie."
"My name is Sophie?"
"Yes and I'm Jamie. Your sister Alex isn't up here yet but she will be soon." He started sounding panicked. A lady walked in the room.
"Your sister is awake. Maybe she can tell me your girlfriend's name." The lady said.
"She doesn't remember me! You need to get her doctor." The boy Jamie said panicked. She nodded and ran off to find a doctor.
"Why are you panicking?" I asked him.
"You don't remember me or yourself. Can you tell me your middle name?"
"Umm........." I don't know my middle name or my last name. A doctor came in at that moment.
"Hello, I'm Dr. Rodriguez. Jamie, can I talk to you for a minute?" The doctor asked. Jamie nodded and walked out. I sat in the room with the nurse asking me for Jamie's girlfriend's name. Finally I told her I don't even know my name.
Jamie's POV:
"Why doesn't she remember me?" I asked her doctor.
"She has a concussion but her memory will come back to her. It will take time but it will come back." I nodded and walked back in the room.
"I don't even know my own name! How am I supposed to know her name." Sophie screamed at the nurse who was hitting on me.
"Can I talk to her alone?" I asked the stupid nurse.
"I will learn her name." She left and Sophie stared at me.
"Can you tell me my full name."
"Sophie Anne Jones. You are my little sister."
"Hey Jamie. How is she-" Alex started saying. Simba and her walked in.
"I told you she would be fine." Simba said to Alex. I saw the look on Sophie's face. She didn't know who they are.
"Simba, I need to talk to you." I pulled him out of the room.
"What do you want?" He asked.
"You have to tell Alex that Sophie doesn't remember people right now."
"She doesn't know who we are?" I shook my head.
"Tell her you are her boyfriend then. You like her and she would never do anything to you. You could get sex from Sophie."
"No, I can't because I told her I'm her step brother." Simba shook his head and went back in. I followed and saw him whisper to Alex. She nodded but her eyes watered.
"Who are they, Jamie?"
"That is Alex and Simba. They are your sister and step brother." She nodded and got up.
"Do you need help Sophie?" Alex asked.
"Want to walk with me for a bit?" They left and I looked at Simba.
"What happened between you two?" I asked him.
"Lexie and I 'talked' like you and Sophie 'talked'." I wonder how he knew we never only talked.
"I heard moans from your room and walked in once but you never noticed. Lexie and I did way more that just that though."
"You took her virginity?"
"No, but we screwed. She wants to be pregnant right now." I looked at him shocked.
"She said that?" He nodded.
"She said she wants to have my baby. I said we could try and we did." He was obviously happy.
"Don't get to attached, Simba. You know what happened with Emily. She left you for a guy with everything. I can't believe you want to have a kid! Emily didn't teach you anything." He glared at me and I shut my mouth.
"Don't say her name ever." He said. I nodded and sat back down.