No Sign Of My Siblings

Luke's POV:
Sophie, Alex, Jamie, and Simba disappeared the night Sophie came home. The strange was that they went straight to their rooms when the got home. I heard the door open last night but I was to lazy to see who it was.
"Luke, did you get any calls from the police today?" My dad asked. Everyone drove around looking today. I stayed home to make sure the police didn't call us.
"Nothing. No one called or came over." I replied. My mom burst into tears again.
"Do you think they're together?" She asked.
"I doubt it." Dad answered. I thought about that. Maybe they split up but Alex is with Simba and Sophie is with Jamie.
"What if Sophie and Jamie are together and Alex and Simba are together. Maybe they went two and two." They stared at me.
"What if they did that, Alex?" My mother cried again.
"We'll find them. I'm positive." He said. Although he didn't sound so confident. I walked away. Knowing Simba they are far away by now. Him and Alex are probably making out and Sophie is all over Jamie. I wanted that girl for myself.
Julian POV:
I walked past Luke and he seemed angry. He seemed to be deep in thought as well. I don't like my twin mad but I know not to go near him when he is. He was pissed that Sophie disappeared at the same time Jamie did. He won't admit that he likes her. He made her his property but she never cared about that. She always liked Jamie and I've seen how they act together. Jamie didn't leave Sophie's side the entire time she was in the hospital and then brought her home. I know that he can't stand not being with her. Same way Simba is with Alex. They love each other and they left so they could be together. My family will give up hope on trying to find them. They will end the search by tomorrow. My dad doesn't care where they went, all he cares about is who he has left. I hate when my dad gives up. He gave up on my mom and his first girlfriend. Surprisingly he didn't give up on my mom now. I really miss my first mom. I was only four when she left my life. His other girlfriend was like a mother to me. I loved her so much. I'm glad my dad got another wife but I wish it was his first girlfriend. I looked at her that one day and I fell in love with her daughter. She was beautiful. Her name is Kira. She was this girl with crystal blue eyes and long blond hair. She always treated me like her boyfriend. We would play family with her dolls and I was the father she was the wife. We kissed a couple times but it was always part of the game. I wounder what I would do if I see her now. I mean it has been fourteen years since I've seen Kira. Not a day has gone by that I didn't think of her. I got on my computer and searched up 'Kira Middles'. I got a lot of people but I knew who she was right away. I found her facebook and I texted her on it. She answered almost seconds later.
Conversation between them
Hi Kira. It's Julian Jones.

Hi!!! It's been so long since I've talked to you. I've missed you. :(

It's been fourteen years already. I haven't stopped thinking about you.

Me neither! My mom told me to find a boy I like. Can you guess who he is?

I don't know but you're mine. ^^

Good because you're mine. :)

Do you remember when we played family?!

How could I forget?! My mom brought it up last week. I was going to cry because I missed you. Why didn't you contact me before?

I didn't think to try. Why didn't you contact me?

My mom just let me get a facebook and I didn't know if I should. Do you remember when we kissed?

How could I forget. You were the first girl I ever kissed!

I only made you play that game with me so I could kiss you. :/

At least I got to kiss you. I literally can't get those kisses out of my head. I still remember how your lips felt.

Oh my god at least you feel it too. I have to go my mom is calling me for dinner. What is your number so I can call you. I want to get together soon.

My number is (631) 973-6531. Call me soon.
Bye, Kira. :(

Bye, Julian. I'll talk to you soon. :)

Okay :)
End of conversation
I talked to Kira Middles for the first time in fourteen years. I started dancing around my room.