Path Ten- Death God of Veco

Start from the beginning

"What? How did you know?" he asked a bit confused.

"That's not mattered. Just make yourself her light. Do something unthinkable and make your move or she die." I try to make it clear here. Worried about what might happen and what will Jin will do about this.

"I need to do something." He said mostly to himself.

"What about turning to Mika?" Gab said and he looked at me.

Gabriella is talking about me being gay and not a werewolf.

"That might work. And to make this more flawless I'll ask my uncle to participate."

"And your uncle is a what?" Gab ask not believing in his method.

"Nothing much. Just the president of this country."

"Whoah." We both whistle at that.

"So, I'll be leaving Lime to all of you. Take good care of her alright?" we both nod at that.

I know from the very beginning that I need to protect her. Even if I'm just an omega who knew nothing. I'm weak and just a display of the pack but if it's really needed I will give myself just to protect her.

Still, having this problem I still can't stop thinking about what Minuru said.

I am the son of Loki and I'm not just a werewolf.

Mond's PoV

"Darn! Where are they?! Give them to me. I cannot leave without him. Find him now!" I said to all of them.

I am sitting on my couch wearing leather jacket and black slacks. It have  been weeks without him.

It is weird but I cannot find myself decent at this time. I want to know where Mika is. I want to hug him. To kiss him and tell him that I am sorry. I do love him and whatever may cost it I will find him.

For some reason I am convinced that I love him even if it is just been days that I know him.

And now I am missing him more than I really wanted to be.

"Hi dear."

"Nine!" I said, surprised.

"You're awful Mond. You look like poop in the summer beach sand. Eww." I roll my eyes at her and stand up.

I went over the window and look down on my property.

"I do not need this Nine. I do not need wealth. I just need him. Even if--" I stop there. I do not want her to know about Mika.

"Even if?" she wanted me to continue but I cannot bring myself to do that. "Common Mond. You knew something that I don't. Maybe you want to say that his a vampire. I will believe you 'cause he look really like that." I want to punch her at that very moment but I did not. She is right. Mika looks like a vampire when we first met. White, tall and looking at me like there were something he want to do to me.

I am a mafia boss so I knew what danger is. And danger is Mika but I cannot make myself to avoid him. Every time that I am doing something to stop myself to look at him, he find way to have me. That very moment in the party I should not track him with my ability but I did and take him to my cabin.

"I.. I do not know Nine. I like him so much. I love him to the point that even if I must kill him, I cannot do it. I.. I just want him back Nine. Vampire, Werewolf or just simple human being is fine. I just want him back. I do love him. I do. I do." I hold down my tears. I feel the burning behind my eyes but I never bring myself to cry in front of anyone.

"You can cry Mond. You, yourself is a human being. Yes you are strong boss of Veco. You are the second and the so called huge assassin but you are still a person. You love, hate, heartbroken at know how to pity someone. Veco do not kill but Mond is the cleaner and protector of all Veco. So, you can cry. Everybody cry Mond. Even dogs cry." She hug me from the back but I did not accept it until I found myself crying.