Chapter 46

I wake up startled at the sound of a flash going off. I forget that I'm on the tour bus couch with Luke and turn in his arms, causing me to fall off the seat and roll onto the ground painfully.

"Ouch." I rub my elbow sleepily from the ground and hear Calum and Michael laugh at my clumsiness.

"Go away!" Luke yells at them groggily, looking over the couch to see if I'm okay.

"Why is it that you two are always sleeping?" Calum questions.

"True lovers sleep together, literally." Michael snickers, pushing Luke's legs off the seat so he can sit down next to him. I slowly sit up straight on the ground and fold my legs, feeling the bus moving under my hands.

"We just like sleeping," Luke mumbles, still not fully awake. I giggle at how sleepy he is. He could sleep for days and never get tired of it and my anxiety medication made me sleepy all the time too so we were perfect nap buddies.

"We only have one more show on the tour this year." Calum hums, coming to sit on the floor next to me.

"Don't forget New Year's Eve Ball," Michael adds as I yawn into my hand. I wanted to crawl back to Luke's side and snuggle him again, the floor was cold due to the snowing outside.

Calum sees my serious expression when I think of all the things we have yet to do for their New Year's Eve Ball costumes and throws an arm over my shoulder, pulling me close to his side.

"Go cuddle your own girlfriend Hood," Luke grumbles but Calum ignores him. He turns on his phone and nudges at me to look at the picture he took of Luke and I sleeping.

"That's cute," I smile with approval. At least the picture was worth waking us up for. Under other circumstances, I would have ranted at him but Calum was having a hard time already with Montana refusing to be anywhere near him.

"This is going on Instagram," Calum says with an evil laugh, I quickly grab his phone but he is faster, he lifts it up above our heads and quickly opens Instagram to post it.

"Please don't," I whine and raise myself to my knees to take the phone from him but his other arm is holding me down. I slap the back of his head with a huff and poke at his sides so that he would drop the phone but he doesn't budge.

"Stop poking me!" Calum shouts with laughter. "Don't post it!" I scream at him.

"Stop screaming!" Michael shouts.

"I will gut you Calum," Luke shouts, finally fully awake.

"It's already up," Calum says with laughter and I glare at him. He just managed to piss off millions of fans.

Lord help us all now.

"You're a fucking prick," Luke says and digs his phone out of his pocket.

"They are going to be searching for me with pitchforks." I groan.

"It's just a picture of you and your girlfriend. Don't stress so much." Calum says to Luke and stands up before I can hit him upside the head again.

"She is not my girlfriend," Luke says loudly and all three of us turn to look at him. Calum looks back and forth between Luke and I, his brown eyes wide with horror.

I shrug at them. "He isn't my boyfriend," I say and smile at Luke.

Michael snorts and squints his right eye. "Sure. And I don't have a penis."