Chapter 14: All Better

A/N: I do not own Soul Eater or any characters mentioned in this story.

Kid POV

I woke up in the morning with Stein's arm around me. He had wrapped me in his long coat again. I loved his long coat. I loved the look of it, I loved the feel of it, and I loved how it smelled. It was so warm and soft.

I felt a lot better too. My throat wasn't scratchy, I wasn't coughing, and I could breathe through my nose again! Soon after he woke up and noticed I was already awake.

"And how long have you been up mister?" I just giggled at him and laid my head on his arm. He pulled me close and kissed my cheek. "Are you feeling better Kiddo?"

I nodded and smiled. "Good, Papa will be glad to hear that. Let's get you some breakfast." He got up and carried me to the kitchen, gave me a bottle, and gathered some things in his bag.

When he was finished he dressed me in black pants and a black t-shirt. I took his hand and we headed to the academy. Once we arrived we went straight to the room where I spent everyday with Stein. He sat me on the couch and I just looked around the room. A little later Papa came in the door. I ran into his arms.

"Hey Kiddo! You feeling better?" He said as he hugged me.

"Yup!" I replied smiling.

"That's good. I'm glad to hear it." He said as he kissed my nose.

Afterwards I spent the rest of the day with Stein while Papa worked, then Papa and I went home. I loved spending the night with Stein, but I also missed Papa. I was glad to go home with him. I fell asleep on his shoulder as we walked home, then found myself next to Luna sleeping under our black blanket. I hugged her and eventually fell asleep like that.