Chapter Thirteen: Silver lining

Start from the beginning

"Then walang patutunguhan ang mga sasabihin ko sa'yo if you won't talk to her"

"Miss Flame is hard headed," she said casually. "She knows what's right and wrong, I've talked to her Family and I must say she grew up in a very good one. But then again, no matter how good you are and stuck with your morals, if you want something and you know the consequences of wanting that something... you'd still want that something no matter what and do anything to embrace it para hindi mawala"

"Ignorance is bliss." Zeus said before staring at the ranging water cascading down the lake.

"Zeus," Seige called kaya tinignan niya ito. "Can I ask a question?"

He answered with a shrug. A question won't hurt.

"No matter how hard your situation is, you'd still hold on right? Even though you'll continue lying and going behind your best friends and families' back."

"You made our situation sound worse," he let out a laugh without humor. "But yes, I will."

"Are you willing to let her go?"

"No..."

"Sometimes setting the one you love free will be better for the both of you"

"And then what? Watch everything fall before my eyes? Not a chance. Flame's my fire, she's the only one who can destroy my world and make it all better at the same time."

"She is your world," Seige stated with a smile. "I completely understand that but both of you should know your limits"

"We just need some space," he sighed. "I need some space, playing hide and seek can be tiring you know"

"Then play a different game" Seige smirked.

She fucking smirked.

A small laugh came out of Seige lips. "Life is a game Zeus Sinclaire, if you're not tough enough to play then don't play at all"

- Asher Lars -

"Zeus fucking Sinclaire just skipped class without telling us!" Asher exclaimed with a loud laugh nang matapos ang kalahting araw ng klase nang hindi niya nakita ang anino ni Zeus.

"Oh shut it Woodsen, you skip class way more than he does"

"Stop fucking raining on my parade everytime Heath" Asher grumbled at Enzo.

"Ohhh, swearing is bad Kuya" Gianna teased when they sat on the chair.

"I don't fucking care"

"What's with your mood swings, Ash?" Ezra asked with a laugh. "Annoyed because Zeus didn't invite you to his skipping escapade?"

"What's with his pout?" Flame asked in confusion, kararating lang nito. She stayed behind to ask their Instructor about her grade and how she's doing in class.

"Zeus skipped class without inviting him," Ezra informed "And then Enzo rained on his parade"

"What a child" Enzo snorted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Where's Athena?" Flame asked.

"Here!" Athena ran to the table and immediately sat beside Asher.

"Where's your brother?" magkapanabay na tanong ni Ezra at Flame.

"Oh, he went somewhere with Seige. I saw them leaving the building this morning"

An emotion passed Ezra's eyes but it disappeared as quickly as it came. Asher let out a loud laugh.