Chapter Sixteen ReUpload

Start from the beginning

"Morning Ma." Jr yawned as he gave me a little ass side hug. I kissed the top of his head before he could go sit down.

"Where's your brother?" I asked, noticing Jaylon hadn't come down the stairs yet.

"He threw up." Jr replied, nonchalantly.

"Oh Lord." I mumbled before leaving the kitchen and jogging up the stairs to get to Jaylon's room.

When I got up to his room, Jerome was covered in throw up and he was freaking the hell out.

"You okay, baby?" I asked Jaylon as I helped him out of his soiled clothes. He shook his head and I kissed his forehead. I felt his forehead but he didn't feel warm.

"Is he okay? I'm the one he threw up on." Jerome scoffed. He's such a drama queen at times. He was worse than me. I ignored him and made sure Jaylon was situated.

"Jerome go run him a bath." I told him.

"I need a bath, not him." He complained as he mumbled to himself. I rolled my eyes as he left the room. His dramatic ass.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I helped him lay back down in the bed. He had a pout on his face while groaning.

"My stomach hurts." He whined.

"I told you not to eat all those sweets last night." I said shaking my head at him as I felt his forehead. He wasn't warm at all or sweating so I was assuming he didn't have a fever. I would take his temperature just in case though.

After his bath was ready, I helped him in and went and got the girls ready while he got clean. Arianna's little spoiled ass threw a big fit and got her little self popped.

"Dada!" She screamed, running to Jerome with her arms outstretched. He picked her up and she laid her head on his chest.

"What you do to my baby?" He cooed as he kissed the top of her head. She giggled before looking at me.

"She's a brat." I mumbled as I gave Bam to Ms. Yolanda before picking up London and Alayshia and putting them in their high chairs. "Spoiled butt."

"No Mama!" Arianna yelled at me before pouting. I raised my eyebrow at her before making my way to her. I popped her hand and she started crying loud and dramatic.

"Mama!" She cried before reaching for me. I took her from Jerome and allowed her to place her face against mine as she cried.

"Don't yell at Mama, okay." I told her as I pulled away and looked her in her eyes. She sniffled before nodding her head like she knew what I was saying. I laughed as I kissed her nose, making her giggle.

"Mama!" She giggled before yelling a lot of other gibberish and then kissing me on my lips. I wiped the slober from my lips before trying to pass her to Jerome. "Mama!" She yelled again before turning her whole body away from Jerome.

"Arianna! Stop it." I told her, trying to pry her arms away from my neck. She had a death grip on me and she wasn't trying to let go any time soon.

"Stop it Pooh, you're hurting Daddy's feelings." Jerome pouted before he started to face cry loudly. Arianna turned to him and started laughing but when Jerome reached for her she started screaming.