Character Profile

꧁Name: Souen Miyako (Last, First)
              Souen - early garden fragrance
              Miyako - beautiful night child

꧁Description:      Imagine her however you want though :) She is close in resemblance to Soeun Ruka, but I will also include a picture of how I imagine her to be.

Miyako is an elegant girl standing at a height of 5'7" with long, wavy toffee colored hair that reaches just below the middle of her back. She has messy bangs framing her forehead as well as large coffee bean brown eyes, which are known to captivate all that look upon her. Miyako is often seen wearing a lavender dress shirt with black leggings and a tan trench coat to top it off. As custom with most of the aristocratic and pureblood vampires, Miyako is described as very beautiful by her peers.

꧁Personality: 

Unlike her half-sister Ruka, Miyako is deeply concerned about the human's and ghoul's co-existence, particularly in Tokyo, due to the fact that she used to be human herself. She can be described as spacy and easily-distracted, however, this is just a ploy to hide her inner feelings and desires. Miyako usually reflects a cold, mysterious aura which quickly gets her onto CCG's radar. She shows to be manipulative and resourceful when she wants to achieve her goals, although only a select few people know of this trait.

꧁Past:

Not telling! Read to find out! :D

꧁Fun Facts:

~She tends to shoulder the burdens of others (It's a habit).
~She can tolerate human food to a certain extent because of her ghoul/vampire sides.
~She loves pocky, cake, etc. basically anything that's sweet.
~She loves both humans and ghouls despite the fact that both races are looked upon as inferior to vampires.