Chapter 5

Percy pov

"You were seen at the explosion mount Saint Helens. Why?" asked Bobbi.

"That one was me but not on purpose." I exclaimed.

"Oh so you admit it?" she scrutinized. I kept quiet. I had no idea what to say.

"How about the scars?" she asked "and the fear of elevators? What happened to you?"

"I.....I" I stammered.

"The things you have done: destroying schools, sending your class into a shark tank, hitting a school bus with a canon, blowing a whole in the arch, kidnapping your mom and two other kids when you were 12, having a gun fight with the supposed kidnapper, possibly causing a mountain to explode that evacuated thousands, there have been sightings of you running around with other kids with weapons, and not to mention the time you spent in Greece and Rome" She listed.

"how about the kids who died. Did you kill them? and the girl. Annabeth was her name. Did you kill her?" she asked anger tainting her voice.

Anger flashed across my vision. "I loved her." I said furious. Then it hit me, the guilt and grief.

"I should have saved them. I could have been stronger, faster. She shouldn't have died that way. I......she was my wise girl.......now.....she.....is...... gone." I said tears streaming silently down my face I forced myself to stop. If I broke completely there would be no fixing it. "I didn't really do all of those things. Well not most of them anyways." I said pain filling my voice. "I want to talk to Steve" he was the only one who had been even remotely nice to me since I had gotten here. Bobbi got up and left the room.

About 30 minutes later Steve walked through the door.

"Are you a terrorist?" Steve immediately said.

"No" I replied "Do you believe me when I say that?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure. I barely know you." Steve said.

"Then I will tell you who I am."

A/N I wanted to stop there but, it would be way to short of a chapter.

"I am not a terrorist. I am a demigod. A hero of Olympus." I said my voice clear of any emotion.

"A what?" Steve asked in astonishment. It still felt wrong to say this out loud but I had the permission of the gods. The door opened and Skye came in.

"Your a what?" She exclaimed leaning over the table. I sighed.

"I am a demigod. d-e-m-i-g-o-d. Half human half greek god." I said annoyed. The door burst open and in came the rest of the people living in the tower.

"A what?" Natasha asked. My gods how many times did I have to say it.

"I am demigod. You know all of the myths about Greek gods coming to earth and having affairs with mortals? I am the product of one of those affairs." I said "All of Greek and roman mythology is real."

"Just great. Aliens, Norse gods, now Greek and Roman gods." said Agent Mack. I rolled my eyes. Like they had to deal with any of this. The mist protected them from our world.

"So who are you the child of." asked Bruce.

"Well there are twelve Olympian gods and there are 3 that are the most powerful. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. My mom was a mortal........" I started.

"Wait you said was. She is just missing though." interupted Coulson. I looked down, holding back tears.

"most likely she is dead." I said sadly. She was dead and it was all my fault. "Anyways, my father is Poseidon Greek god of the sea."

"So your a child of the god of the sea." asked Tony.

"Yes well my full title is not that but yes." I said.

"What is your full title?" asked Steve curiously.

"Do I have to" I asked. Tony and Steve shared a look.

"Yes" they both said at the same time. I groaned. shouldn't have mentioned it.

"My full title is, Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon god of the sea. Retriever of the master bolt, retriever of the helm of darkness, I fought Ares and won, defeater of the minotaur twice, defeater of the namean lion, survivor of the Styx, survivor of Circes island, finder of the golden fleece, bearer of the Achilles curse, defeater of titans, defeater of 100's of other monsters, former Praetor of Rome, survivor of Alaska, one of the seven, survivor of the labyrinth, defeater of Gaea, and..... survivor of Tartarus" I said the last part quietly.

(A/N I know I missed a lot so comment for what I missed. Its late and I am trying to finish the chapter.)

They're mouths were all hanging wide open. It was a pretty funny sight. It almost made me laugh.

"Wow." said Skye "you did all that."

"Exactly how did you do all that." asked Coulson.

"I will tell you my whole story" I said and began.

-------time skip to 3 hours later-------

"and so here I am. They are all dead and it is all my fault." I finished whispering the last part. Their mouths were all open again. "So who wants to see my powers?"

"Lets go" said Coulson shaking everyone out of their shock, and leading us all out of the room and to the elevator.

"Yeah no elevator I will take the stairs. Where are we going?" I asked.

"the same room you were in with the pool." Coulson said and they got in the elevator. I ran down the stairs quickly just wanting to get to the water and use my powers. I really needed to blow of some steam. I reached the floor and opened the door. I walked over to the pool and sat down by the edge to wait.

I heard the elevator ding and I was almost sent into a flashback.

"Lets get started" Tony said rubbing his hands together.

"what to you want me to do?" I asked.

"Everything you can" Coulson replied. I felt the familiar tug in my gut aas the pool erupted behind me. I made the water swirl around me and started to make the ground shake with my improved earthquake powers. Then I froze the water in mid air for a few second before conducting it into a massive hurricane. I pushed myself to the edge, letting all of my anger and sadness out. It finally got to the point where my whole body was shaking. The storm died down and I fell to my knees in exhaustion.

"That was amazing" Simmons said and everyone started talking and asking questions at once but, I wasn't listening I was slowly passing out. Bruce rushed forward to catch me before I fell the rest of the way to the ground. Darkness consumed me as did the flashback.

A/N I realize that it was short at only 1,000 words but I had to finish this late at night. I have marching band in the morning. I will probably update this coming weekend but it all depends on when I have free time. Comment, vote, give me your opinion and suggestions. Also watch the new show coming out called Heroes Reborn it looks so cool and If you have seen the original one it is awesome. I can hardly wait for agents of S.H.I.E.L.D to come out for season 3. Alright well good night thanks for reading. P.S. I was to lazy to do Percy's full title. Thanks to true_star for reminding me about the labyrinth.

Bob says hello Zoe.