Chapter 4

nobody's pov

13 people sat around a table.

"How could this have happened." 

"Where could he have gotten those scars?"

"You say he was underweight?"

"Could be depression"

"Over what?"

"He is just a kid"

"Never have I ever seen anything like that. Not in all the time of chasing aliens the people we found....."

"We need to figure this out"

"Interrogation?"

"we could try gently"

"He is my nephew"

"We need out what happened"

"Yes, this is important"

"I'll pull up his file, see what I can figure out"

"Lets talk to him."

"Everyone together, lets bring him in."

Percy pov

I sat on the couch in my room. Should I tell them? I didn't know them yet. I had to figure out something to do. There was a knock on my door. I thought about ignoring it but, I would have to face it some time. I sighed and crossed the room to the door. I opened it and there stood agent Skye.

"Come on" she said. I didn't raise any objections I was tired of fighting. I followed her down the hallway and to the elevator. The elevator. No not again. It dinged and opened but I didn't move. I was frozen in fear.

"c....c...can we take the stairs" I asked timidly.

"okay" Skye replied confused. We went up four floors. Skye was out of breath but I was not. She opened the door and led me down the hallway. She turned a corner and opened a door with a plaque that said conference room. (A/n I don't know the different parts of the avenger tower I'm just making it up.) Everyone who lived in the tower was sitting around a huge table.

"Is this like some intervention?" I asked in a sarcastic tone and then sat down.

"Percy where did you get the scars." asked Natasha in a forceful tone. I instinctively grabbed riptide in my pocket by whole body tensing.

"from a couple of old ladies." I said. It wasn't a lie completely.

"okay what made you 'not care about your health' " Clint tried, quoting the words the others had told him that I had spoken.

"I am in no way a kid" I said angrily. I used my best wolf stare."so don't call me one."

Clint flinched "Sure kid"

I was about ready to explode. My whole body was shaking and I was forcing myself to block out my powers otherwise the pipes would be done for and the building would be flooded right now.

"I AM NOT A KID" I practically screamed "A kid doesn't go through what I go through. You want to know why I don't take care of myself I lost her. The love of my life. I lost my friends and my mom and Paul. No I am most definitely not a kid." They all sat there staring at me. Why did I say that. I lost control. Gods. I lost them all I couldn't save them. I felt the tears rolling down my face. I tried to stop myself but couldn't. I sat there crying. When I finally calmed down enough to stop crying everyone had shocked looks on their faces.

"How" Tony finally broke the silence.

"To have you understand that I would have to tell you everything and I am not ready for that." I said. Then I stood up turned and walked out of the room and ran down the hallway. I took the steps 4 at a time and got back up to my room I slammed the door and locked it then I collapsed on my bed.

The flashback was of after the first war when I kissed Annabeth in the canoe lake.

It was horrible, to remember her it hurt in ways I couldn't even describe. When I woke up there was someone knocking on the door. Reluctantly I opened it and found Steve standing there.

"We are going to help you and you are going to get better" he said "Jemma and Bruce have come up with a plan."

I sighed. I really did not want these people intervening in my life.

"It's a start. I don't mean to be pushy but you need to tell us what happened. Why you blacked out. What happened to you before you came here."

"How about I don't. Its my business not yours." I replied. "Can you just go now"

Steve reluctantly left the room. That night I didn't leave my room. I just went to bed and let the nightmares consume me.

-----time skip to the next day-----

I woke up to someone banging down my door. I groaned and stood up just as they successfully got inside.

"Explain to me how your file in S.H.I.E.L.D is classified, why it says you are a terrorist, that you had hundreds of charges raised against you only to be dropped" said Agent Coulson. Right after he said that I felt a needle go into my arm.

-----time skip again to 2 hours later----

I woke up in a room with white walls, a table and one of those two way mirrors from movies. What had happened? Was i still in the tower? Did monsters capture me? I was about to start panicking when the door opened and Agent Morse (Bobbi) walked in. She sat down at the table placing a file down in front of her. We sat there for a while. She was just staring at me. Finally my ADHD kicked in.

"Are we going to sit here all day, i would just leave but i would assume the doors are locked." i said drumming my fingers on the table.

"You are a terrorist." she stated. I started laughing. For the first time in forever i was laughing. "What?" she asked confused.

"You....Think....I'm.....a......terrorist." I said between the laughter "If anything I am the complete opposite." 

"Why are you the opposite?" she asked her face showing no emotion. 

"I just am" I answered. I closed my eyes and consentrated on the water in the air and felt behind the glass, there were 8 people. "Who's behind the glass?" i asked.

"No one" she said evenly. 

"Your lying there are eight people back there." I contradicted.

"How did you know that." asked Bobbi in surprise. I didn't respond to that.

"Why did you blow up the saint Louis arch?" she asked.

"That was so not my fault." I replied angrily, stupid Chihuahua.

"Okay then how did you survive the fall from the arch" she asked. Great they new about that too.

"I am not a terrorist" I said.

"Well then what."

Oooooooooooooo cliffy. I'll just leave it at that. Vote , comment, give me your input. Thanks for reading.

Bob says hello Zoe