Save Me!

Friends: Oh boy, school sure is fun....

Me: It's depressing for me already T-T they kept changing me classes. It's so confusing.

Enjoy the chapter ~ yume14 ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, you in here gay!?" Two jerks were banging on the stahl I was in. "Leave me alone, assholes!" I cried out. "Let's teach him a lession!" The jerk said as the other one laughed.

One of them climbed over and the other waited. "Hehehe! Looks like were gonna have fun!" "?!"

Sasuke's pov

"What's going on? He isn't answering his phone!" I yelled as I griped tightly on my phone. I was in my car and almost to school when I heard my phone go off. Without looking at the contact, I answered it.

"Naruto!" I said; Hoping it was.
"Sasuke, why are you out of bed?!" My brother yelled.
*sigh* I hanged up and quickly pulled up to the school. 'It's 7:35. I made it!"

When I got inside, I heard loud laughters and music. "Can this school get any ratchet?!" I said angrily but, it soon faded away when I saw naruto.

Naruto was the center of attention. They put make up on him, gave him a black eye, tied up his hands and left him on the floor.

My heart hurted painfully. How could I had let this happen?! My nails gripped deeply into my hands as I shed tears. My brows; narrowed and my teeth clinched.
I was mad with a pained face.

People begined to notice I was here after they felt a dark aura coming from me. Their face, terrified. They all were salient.

"If you ever....touch my naruto again. ...I'll Fuck you all up! I'll murder your family right in front of you and kill you slowly! I'll show no mercy!" They all ran away; to scared to stick around.

"Naruto!" I ran towards him and grabed his weakened body. "Sa..sasuke?" A tear fell down his cheek. "Naruto, I'm so sorry...this is all my fault! I'm suppose to protect you for shit like this!" I cried uncontrollably.

"Sasuke, stop it! Stop crying! Please!" Naruto rised his tied hands to one side of my cheek to try and stop me from crying.

"You saved me Sasuke. You came even though you're sick...you risked it! ..I love you, sasuke." Naruto said with his adorable smile and watertly eyes.

I pressed my lips to his; gently. "I love you too" I said as I pulled back. I looked at him seriously and said "don't ever be afraid to tell me anything. I'll handel everything with you." Naruto couldn't comment. Instead, he just stared.

Awhile later

I don't have all the same classes with naruto so I thought it was best if I drove him home.

"Naruto.. what happened?" I asked after the awkward silence in the car.

Naruto's pov

"Naruto..what happened?" Sasuke said sadly. "I.." "don't ever be afraid to tell me anything. I'll handel everything with you." A flashback of what Sasuke had told me, surfaced to my thoughts.

"I smiled widely. I'll tell you but first pull over." I said happily.
"Um..you feeling okay?" Sasuke asked as he did as he was told.

I took off my seatbelt and sat on his lap; facing him. I but my arms over his neck and started kissing his lips. "Na..natuto?!" He said in surprised. "I'll repay my hero." I said lustly. I unbotton my shirt. "Go ahead, sasuke. Touch me." I want him badly. This caused sasuke to get heated.

"You're to damn hot when you really want it." Sasuke smirked.
He took of his seatbelt and took off his shirt; tossing it to the side.

Author's pov (time pass. Sorry if you wanted all details)

"Ahh..harder!" Naruto moaned as his arms held sasuke head to his chest. "More!" A very horny naruto ordered. Sasuke was pounding him as skillfully and fast but, naruto demends were crazy.

"...naruto, I released...awhile ago...and so did...you..when
are we...at least taking a break." Sasuke said after each pump he did in naruto.

It was already 5 p.m. when the two woke up from the best and tiring intercourse they had.

"Naruto, get dressed..I can't believe we did it here." Sasuke mentally smacked himself. "If someone saw then just say we were playing...Twister." Naruto laughed.

When the two where at the door step, a worried iruka came to the door. "Naruto, where were you! The school....oh my God what happened to your eye!" Iruka yaped. "I'll expain it all later, dad." Naruto frowned. "See you later, sasuke." Naruto gave sasuke a kiss on the cheek before going inside.

"Wait, naruto, you didn't tell me what happened?" "Love you" naruto called out. "Love you too." Sasuke said.

"Sakura...better watch her back. It's payback." Naruto said quietly.

Yume14: the story has a few more chapters then it's done. Yay! I'm sorry if you guys wanted details about the intercourse. I'm not good at describing that because the setting was in a car and the detils about movements would of been way too long.

(I made a story about shikamaru x reader. It's completed.) I'm not advertising lol, it already has a lot of views...I was just pointing out.

See ya soon
~ Yume14