Rooftop

(Lunch time)

In the empty hallways:

"What are you going to tell her sasuke?" I asked worried. I don't want him to let her down too bad. It will kill her!

"Me? I think you mean you, naruto?" Sasuke yawn as he layed his sleepy head on my lap. We were sitting by his locker.  "Sasuke, you're a genius!" I shot up and basically pushed sasuke to the ground. He muttered curse words under his breathe as he got up from the fall.

"Sasuke, we can both set this straight!" Sasuke looked away. "Why me? I'm not getting nothing out of it." Sasuke crossed his arms with such sass. 'Such a child' I thought.

"What if you do get SOMETHING out of it?" I gave him that "If you know what I mean" look. "Hmm" he smirked as he pulled me into a back hug and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"That so cruel, naru~chan ♥" Sasuke begained nippling on my ear. I shivered from his embrace and biting but, I have to control myself. " sa-sasuke stop!" I quickly covered my mouth in embarrassment for it sounded like a moan.

Sasuke shocked up and instantly was hard. "Damn your so cute!" Sasuke turned me around and kissed me roughly as he started to unbuttion my shirt.

"Teme!" I slapped him. "Now isn't the right time! We're at school!" I buttoned my shirt up. "How am I supposed to get rid of this?! I don't want a blue dick!" Sasuke wined as he pointed to his erected dick.

"....go to the bathroom and..handel it." I said. " idiot, I'm not some lonesome nerd; Who satisfy himself!" 'Sasuke is so sassy I swear!'

"Sasuke...let's do it in the bathroom then." I sighed as I lost this battle. His smirk was turning into a stupidly smile and he couldn't control it.'I never thought I'll be the reason sasuke smiled for once...but, in a stupidly way?'

Bathroom stahl:

Sasuke'pov:

I sat naruto on the toilet as he spread his legs for me. He looked at me with lustful eyes; causing me too lose it. I pulled off our pants and underwear; not caring where it landed.

I unbuttoned his shirt as he put his legs around me. We kissed deeply as naruto place his arms around my neck. "Ready naruto?" I broke the kiss. As I scrolled down to his neck; biting and sucking the left side. "Uhh!" he Begained repeating moans that was lovely to my ear.

"Ye-yes!" He started breathing heavier.  "Alright!" I went slowly in and soon I was at normal paced. "Ah-sasuke har..ry up!" Naruto huffed. "Shhh, my love, don't interupt your beautiful sounds." I whispered in my softest tone.

Just after three minutes, two guys came in the bathroom. "Hey did you hear about that rich cheerleader, sakura haruno?"
"Oh yeah, isn't she up on that rooftop waiting for that emo jerk; hahaha!"

"I am not EMO! do you want me to be ELMO; all fucking jolly! Is that why you think I'm emo cause I give no shits about you!" I yelled out without thinking. The two boys were terrified and ran out screaming. 

I looked over to naruto to see him sadden. "We forgot!" He pushed me off and ran to the other stahl to find his pants. It was in the toilet. "Fuck me!" He cried out. "Here naruto, this is my fault so take mine and go." I threw him my pants and he find his underwear.

"I'll bring you my pe shorts....you're going too" Naruto said as he quickly put on the clothes and ran out.

"Damn it!" I thought it would get me out of going.

Stairs:

Naruto'pov:

"We're..almost...there!" I painted "naruto, do we have to run! Seeing you sweat like that really turns.." "shut up horny teme!" I cut him off before he could said more of his sick comments. Sasuke must have been shocked because he tripped right when I said it.

"We're here!" I  opened the door to see sakura turn in excitement.
"Sa-naruto?!" She looked confused. "Sakura, I read your note." "You..you did! Naruto, that was for sasuke!" She blushed.

"Well he showed me the end note that was for me." "Oh, well at least I know he read it. So, is he coming?" "Listen about that...." I tried to explain but, sasuke came out. "Ugh must I have to be in such drama...I'm not about that drama life!" Sasuke wined.

"Sasuke!" Sakura came runing towards him. "Shit" sasuke whispered as she hugged him. "I knew you would come! After all naruto, told me that you liked me!" Sakura tightened the grib.

"See about that..." once again I was cut off. "Sasuke, I want to marry you!"Sakura cried. Sasuke push her off with disgust. "hold the fuck up and let the boy talk, bitch!" Sasuke yelled. She went salient.

"I forgive you. I'm also sorry for what I said on the phone; we can go back to the way things were when we were really close friends." I smiled.

"........ok...so um, let's hang out later...right now Is important for me." She turned her attention to sasuke. " I want to have your babies, sasuke!" She blushed deeply.

Sauke'pov:

"......." everyone was quiet but, I can see naruto burning up with rage...this was not gonna end well. Better get out my phone and press record. I did exactly that.

"Sorry but that shit isn't going to happen! You're not gonna merry him and you're not having his damn kids! Because he doesn't love you; That's why i came to tell you!" Naruto shouted.

"Why the fuck not! Your just mad because sasuke loves me!" Sakura yelled. "bitch, I lied. Sasuke loves me and for your damn information, his babies spills inside me! Matter of fact, their in my ass right now! Living there for five through seven days!" (Yes I dropped some health into this bish)

"This is fucking priceless!;what's gonna happen now?!"I spoke to soon...

To be continued!!!

Cliffhanging!

(A/N) Thanks to all the people who reads this story. I'm trying my best to update asap but, stuff keeps happening..

~Yume14