Clueless

Dedicated To PokemonMaster4ever

"Naruto get your ass up!" A annoying voice called. I looked up from above me to see the baka sakura who was  steering at me with dagers. "How did you get in my room?" I said triedly. "Did you tell him?" Sakura said as her feet started tapping while waiting for an answer. "Tell him what?" Naruto said with confusion. "Damnit Naruto! You know damn well you were suppose to ask.." "What Sasuke likes in a girl yeah.. yeah." Naruto finished in a mocking voice. " well next time.." as sakura tired to talk, naruto's iPhone dinged.

Sakura dashed to the phone and naruto tackled her. As  for the phone another ding came from it. "Give me it you hag" naruto snatched it from her and unlocked his iPhone.  Sakura crowded him like a Heated Cat.
Chatroom: Duck Ass Teme, Naruto

Duck Ass Teme: Hey. Wanna go to the park?
3 mins
Duck Ass Teme: I mean if that's what you wnat to do?
1 mins
Duck Ass Teme: haha just a joke.
Just now

"Naruto what are you gonna write?"

Sakura asked. "I think he was serious" I said as I started texting.

Chatroom: Duck Ass Teme, Naruto

Duck Ass Teme: haha just a joke.
Just now

Naruto: sure. I'll make sandwiches and you bring some drinks.
just now

Duck Ass Teme: Thanks. I'll pick you up around 12.

End text

"Naruto your so lucky!" Sakura cried out. "Whatever. I'm gonna get ready" I said. 

"Naruto...If you so happen to.." sakura tried to finish put was once  again cut off. " yeah..yeah" I said, throwing his shirt at her.

I wonder....why the hell did I have that dream?  It almost felt real and like I was hearing him call my name. I don't have feelings for him....can I? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After hours of nagging from sakura, sasuke was on his way.
12:12 A.m. Saturday Sasuke's plot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on naruto's door and As I waited, I heard naruto telling someone to leave but, that person only said no.Is it his mom? "Come in" I heard the blonde say and without hesitation, I went in. ;)
(did u catch that part)

"Naruto is everything okay?" I asked as I saw the happy standing Blondie. He was wearing a black T-Shirt with the words 'Shine Bright' on it and blue skinny jeans. He also had red vans on. I on the other hand had a black jacket and black skinny Jeans. Also with black Nikes. "  Um sasuke..this is sakura" naruto said. He Pointed at the blushing girl next to him. "Oh...hi." I completely forgotten that the pink headed friend of his was right there."Ready?" I asked, only steering at his beautiful blue eyes. "Yeah, just let me get the sandwiches." After he got them we both went in the car while sakura waved us off.

Then after a while, We were at the park. We decided to go on the swings. For some reason, naruto had a sad expression on his face. "Naru-chan, you okay?" I asked. "N-nothing I'm fine." Naruto said as he avoided looking at me. We we're both swinging at a slow pace. "So um sasuke...what kind of girls do you like?" Naruto said uneasy. What the hell? Why would he ask me that? "What made you say that?" I  stopped swinging and he did too. "Well I mean um...in school I always see you with different girls..and so I thought...well you like girls? Am I wrong?" He said quickly as he blushed just a bit of pink. If only he knew...maybe. .maybe if I.

"Sasuke?" He tilted his head. "I like someone who's Beautiful, with eyes that will make any evil die out. Their also kind and stubborn" I described him but, as always he wasn't so bright...or maybe he doesn't know how beautiful and amazing he is. I know because I've loved him ever since that day. The day when..

"hey let's go to the pond? I wanna feed the Swans." Naruto suggested. "I didn't bring no bread?" I didn't know naruto was in to that. "It's okay the Swans can have my sandwich." He smiled brightly with his eyes closed. But for some reason it feels like something is troubing him. I sat on the bench and watched as naruto took out one of the sandwiches he had in his lunch box. As naruto ripped off Pieces, the Swans came near him and he dropped them into the pond. A Bird had flocked him with  water as it tried to get a piece." Naruto, you alright?" I went near him and bent down besides him and the Swans moved away. 

"You sacred them off." He said with no emotion and was steering at the ground.  I couldn't see his eyes because his bangs where blocking them. "Naruto, can you show me how to do this,You know....to not sacre them off?" I asked. He look at me with a weak smile. "Sure" I wonder...if that girl has to do with this? ....wait I get it now. This girl, sakura, naruto likes her but, she likes me. That has to be it.

Naruto' s Pov

When he said he liked someone  with those features...why did I reacted to that. Sakura has all those features...right?

(A/n): don't worry petes. You will all know that story that sasuke was about tell ..... sooner or later. Stay tune for more!
~yume14