Depression And Make up

I sat in my room staring out my window watching the fall leaves fall to the ground. Tears were falling out my eyes and quiet sobs escaped my lips. I haven't been out of my room for 3months. Literally I haven't. Alice and Esme would bring me food when it was time to eat. Carlisle would slip notes in my room telling me what he found out about my third blood. Rosalie would talk to me threw my door but I wouldn't speak but she still would talk to me. Everyone was worried about me cause I wouldn't come out my room. I haven't even looked in the mirror since the day Jacob broke up with me. Bella would tell me if Leah or Seth would ask about me. I haven't talked since that day I was truly a mess and heartbroken. I was playing sad music to make me feel better. And right now i was playing "i need you now" by lady Antebellum. My fists were wrapped up in bandages from where I hit the trees so hard. I haven't shown my face to anyone and nobody knows how I look at all. I wiped a tear away from my face as I breathed out deeply. Becca..Someone wants to see you. I heard Bella's voice say. I got up from my chair and walked to the door and slowly opened it. Not showing my face. Who is it? I asked barely audible. It Leah and Jacob. She responded. I don't want to see them. I said about to shut my door but she put her foot in the way. Becca please..everyone is worried about you..just please come out this one time and we will leave you alone. She suggested. I thought about for a minute but then sighed. Ok. I whispered. Just let me take a shower. I said shutting my bedroom door. I went into my bathroom and looked at myself. I looked horrible truly horrible. My hair was majorly tangled. My face was red from crying. My lips were bigger and skin looked pale but still tan. I stripped down my clothes and took a slow shower. I washed my hair and stepped out with a towel around me. I put on my clothes ( its up there) and slowly opened my door. I slowly walked down stairs carful of my fist cause they still hurt. I made my way down stairs to see everyone talking and playing the game. I look to see Leah and Jacob. Jacob looked like I did 5 minutes ago. Leah looked up and got up and hugged me tightly. I missed you so much Becky. She said in my hair. I pulled away and smiled at her. Jacob came beside and gave me a sad smile. I walked up to him and gave him a small smile. He pulled me to him and hugged me tightly and I hugged back tightly not letting go. I felt his tears in my shoulder and my tears in his shoulder. I'm so so sorry Rebecca. He said his voice cracking. I don't care I'm just glad that your hear. I said hugging him tightly. We finally pulled away from eachother. Well its nice to finally see you Becca..you have been locked in your room for like 2months because of him. Edward said. Jacob looked at me sadly. You were locked in your room for two months because of me? He asked looking sad. This is the first time she stepped out of her room. Emmett butted in. Shutup. I said looking at him angrily showing my teeth. He looked at me hurt and sat back. I turned back around to Jacob and bit my lip. Yes..because of you. I sniffed wiping a tear away. He breathed out heavily tears spilling out his eyes. He soon walked of the house slamming the door in frustration. Doesn't he know its raining out there. Edward said. Yeah and so do I. I said walking out the house and followed him. Jacob. I said stopping him. Just because you broke up with me doesn't mean I stopped loving you. I said shivering as rain poured down on my body. He turned around and looked at me. I have a-always loved you..and I will never find anyone else like you. I said tears falling down my face. He walked up to me and grabbed my face and kisses me softly. Omg I missed this so much. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We pulled away putting our foreheads together. I'll never leave you again Becca..I left you over something that you didn't even do..I'm sorry for calling you a slut when your not one. He explained. Jacob. I said smiling. What? He asked. Shutup and kiss me. I said laughing. He kissed me and we pulled away since it was raining. We walked into the house hand in hand. Looks like you to made up. Rosalie smiled. Yeah oh and sorry Emmett. I said giving him a soft smile. Its cool. He smiled back. I felt Jacob's hand rubbing my lower back. I turned around and he looked at me with lust in his eyes. I smiled and kissed his lips. I grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs into my bedroom locking it. Every time I have sex with Jacob its like its my first time..that's how great it is. I could never stop loving Jacob..and I knew anything had hurt him I would literally die. And losing him for to months was killing me. Not physically but mentally I can't live without Jacob Black wait scratch that My Jacob. I did what everyone told me not to do because I fell in love with the Big Bad Wolf.