Sister to Sister

I stepped out the shower and dried myself off and etc. I put on my PJs and walked downstairs seeing all the girls sitting down and eating popcorn. I walked over to them and sat down beside Esme and Alice. Your just in time for the movie. Rosalie said smiling. I wouldn't mind if she was late. Bella muttered under her breath. Rosalie glared at her then rolled her eyes. The movie came on and it was Jurasstic world. I have always wanted to watch this. When we were watching the movie I felt Bella staring at me and it made me uncomfortable. Alice must have notice since she paused the movie. Alright I think we all can feel the tension between Bella and Becca I want both of you to go to the kitchen and talk to each other. She said sternly. Bu- I tried to say but she gave me a look that scared me. Yes mother. I said following Bella into the kitchen sitting down across from her. I folded my arms and she did the same. We both glared at each other really hard that I actually found it funny. I then started giggling and then she laughed a little. And then soon we started cracking up for no reason and then we stopped. I then felt the need to ask her a question. What did I ever do to you? I asked. She sighed and looked at me. You don't remember do you? She asked looking serious. I would like to remember. I shrugged sighing. It was 2000 you were turning 3 or 4 I think.......
*Flashback*
Bella! Bella! Bella! Wake up! Wake up! Little Rebecca said jumping on Little Bella's bed. Becky stop. Bella said annoyed. But its my birthday I'm turning 4. She said happily. Bella sat up and looked at her butterfly clock. Becky its 7am its to early. Bella said rubbing her eyes. Bell Bell please. Rebecca said sweetly using her puppy face that no one could resist. Bella rolled her eyes and laughed picking up her baby sister and then putting her on her lap. Ok Becky fine. She said putting her down. Becca hopped of the bed and grabbed Bella's hand and dragging her down stairs where there mother and father were in the kitchen running late for work but managing to make a birthday breakfast for Becca. Morning mommy morning daddy. Becca said kissing there cheeks. Morning birthday girl. They both said at the same time. Becca knew she wasn't there favorite but she didn't care. Here's your birthday present. Charlie there father said giving her the present. Bella sat on the couch looking at what she was about to open. She also knew that Becca wasn't there favorite and she thought she knew that they would give her a cheap present but she thought wrong. Becca unwrapped the present and gasped. It was the new and last ballerina barbie in the world before they would stop selling them and Bella knew it. She loved barbie, she collected Barbie's every time she would see one. She glared at Becca with hate and do much anger and hatred. And from that time Bella hated her since that day.
*End of flashback*
You hated me all these years because of a doll? I asked looking at her like are you serious. Yes. She said sighing. Do you know how childish that is? I asked. Don't remind me. She said standing up and pacing softly. I got up and leaned on the table. But that's not the only reason. She said now looking at me. I looked at her confused trying to see what she was going to say. I'm also jealous because everyone here likes you more than me..I mean you got liked by Rosalie..that's rare. She said chuckling. I grabbed her by her shoulder and made her face me. I don't care if anyone doesn't like you or how much you hate me..at the end of the day your my sister and not only are your my sister but your my best friend and I love you. I said smiling. She smiled back and gave me a hug. Awww. We turned around to see everyone in the house looking at us. I thought it was a girls night. I said smirking at the guys. We decided to crash the party. Emmett said smirking also. Well your welcome to join. Esme said. We all watched the rest of the movie and went to bed in our rooms. But I soon remembered what Jasper had said earlier. "Your not so shy as Bella and desperate to be a monster" what did he mean by that? Why would Bella want to be a monster? I then ended up falling asleep to a terrible headache.