“Then I’ll meet you girls upstairs.” Eric says kissing me on the top of my head and jog out of the room.

“Where are you going?” Arian asked.

“Music room.” Eric says over his shoulder, “Music is needed.”

We all stifled a laugh as we give Adrian and Cole the other stuff to carry.

“Hey, hey, hey, where are you off with all those?” Siam asked stealing a piece of bacon from the plate Cole was carrying.

I shrugged as the huge kitchen now seemed so small with everyone filling up the room.

“It’s tradition, breakfast in bed during birthdays.” Jean says.

“Aren’t you supposed to be getting the breakfast in bed?” Aaron asks Jean.

“No.” Jean rolls her eyes. “I’m fine, you’re just as bad as this big bad wolf here.”

“I can’t say I don’t like that.” Aaron grinned.

Cole chuckled and shook his head, “Oh, how’s Ximm?”

“Preparing for the dungeon,” Siam sighed and turned to me, “Serenity, I know I promised-“

“It’s ok,” I smiled, “I’m pretty sure even if Chance was given the opportunity to shift he won’t back down on his own words. He’s as stubborn as I am.”

“That means he won’t budge.” Eric nods.

“Well, tonight is as much as theirs,” Anna says, “It’s their birthday, Fate’s debut, introduction to our kind-“

“Basically, it’ll be a very busy day.” Tasha chuckled.

“And it’ll be a good one.”

“It won’t be if this doesn’t reach the room.” Adrian reminded us.

“Then let’s do it!” Liam says clapping his hands, “I’ll call the kids.”

“You guys do that, I have to speak with Ximm first.” Siam says. “I’ll meet you there.”

“Everything ok?” I asked.

“Yeah, just…” he glanced at Anna who gave him an encouraging smile, “I might have been missing him a bit.”

“Aww, that’s so cute.” Jean teases and pinched his cheek.

Siam laughed and messed up her hair, “Don’t make me regret having you woken up.”

“Speaking of that…” Jean says and turns to me, “you just couldn’t not irk him, could you?”

“All in the right time.” I grinned, “Besides, it gave him time to talk to Hope.”

“Yeah, yeah…” Jean shook her head and start to leave, “let’s go, and all of you just have to see this little sound of music gig they have.”

“We’ve seen it-“

“So you’ve heard them sing?” Jean smirked.

“Sing?”

“Oh they are a natural Von Trapp Family.” Jean teased some more.

“Shush up.” I rolled my eyes walking pass her.

“Well you sure weren’t lying when you said they were natural.” Jake tells Jean.

“Told you so.” Jean grins as she takes another piece of apple from the bowl of fruits Cole prepared for her.

“Thanks for this mom.” Fate says wrapping an arm around my waist.