Six ; Everyone Loses Their Shit And It's All Pete's Fault

Start from the beginning

"No no, Pete I said I didn't want a party, several times actually." Patrick mumbled, glaring around the room. Teenagers drunkingly stumbling around spilling their overfilled red solo cups.

"I'll leave you two alone, c'mon Tyler lets go to talk to Lauren" Josh said grabbing Tyler by the wrist and whisking him away to a corner.

"I'm sorry Patr-"

"I don't want to hear it Pete."

"I didn't know you didn't want this."

"It's because you never listen!"

"Never listen? I know your favourite colours, favourite foods, the countries you want to visit, the Twitter accounts you have on push notifications and even the names of all your dead goldfish. Patrick, we're basically best friend goals!"

"If all of that's more important than my feelings then I want a new best friend."

"You don't mean that."

"I do! I'm going home!" Patrick snapped, turning on his heel and up the stairs.

The only right thing for Pete do at this point was to stop the party, follow his best friend up the stairs and have a calm and proper conversation and apologise. Instead Pete changed the playlist and invited more people.

»

"Lauren, Ashley!" Josh called out, Tyler trudging behind, he didn't like how many people there were.

"Hey!" Ashley smiled spinning around, only to spill her drink all over Tyler "Oh shit." she groaned, filing through her purse for a tissue.

"Ashy, language." Tyler whispered as she nodded her head quickly in response.

"It's okay, we'll just go upstairs and blow dry his jeans or something." Lauren smiled "are you okay here by yourself Joshie?"

"I mean I'd prefer if you or Ash stayed bu-"

"Oh there's Dallon!" Ashley smirked nudging Josh.

"Okay we're going to go now havefunkissingdallonbye!" Lauren laughed pulling Ashley and Tyler upstairs.

"Hey Josh." Dallon smiled leaning against the wall, "I really like your skirt."

"Thanks, I guess."

"I know we don't talk that much but Tyler told me that you liked me and I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime."

"Oh, funny story about the whole me liking you thi-"

"I knew he was joking." Dallon sighed crossing his arms over his chest "no one ever likes Dallon, the freakishly tall and ugly basketball player everyone seems to forget".

"Oh Dallon, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it happens all the time. I'll leave you alone then."

"Wait!"

"Yeah?"

"On Tuesday I have cheer practice, we could get pizza or something afterwards?" Josh said raising their eyebrows.