Chapter Thirteen

The girls' fifth day with One Direction was a Friday.

They had all been woken at nine o'clock, and were going swimming.

"Okay girls, upstairs and get your swimsuits on and we're leaving in ten minutes," Louis ordered after breakfast.

The girls remained where they were, staring at him.

"Did you hear me? Go get dressed!"

"We don't have swimsuits," Jeni told him.

"The girls got you some," Harry said. "ZAYN? Where did you put the bag that Perrie gave you?"

Zayn handed Jasi a bag. "Here you go, the girls got you this. You can meet them today, they're coming to the pool."

"I have a question," Alicia said, picking up her plate and taking it to the sink. "Why are we going out to a pool, when we have two perfectly good ones here?"

"Because," Liam answered, picking up the other two girls' plates. "We are going out."

The girls raced each other up the stairs, each grabbing a swimsuit.

They were all one piece; Alicia had pink, Jasmine has black with white dots and Jennifer got a blue and navy chevron patterned one.

"I have got to get me some bikinis," Jeni muttered, eyeing the swimsuit.

"Agreed," Alicia replied.

Jasmine stayed quiet, and went into her room. Locking the door, she slipped out of her pajamas and into the bathing suit. Checking in the mirror, she bit her lip.

Slightly pudgy tummy, that was protruding out. Scars showing through slightly, now that she was looking. Barely any boobs to speak of, only the padding made it look like she wasn't eight years old. Skinny wrists, peppered with a few scars that looked like random accidents. Flabby thighs, hideously pale.

Jasi's thoughts were interrupted by her sisters banging on her door as they ran past.

"Come on Jas, we're going to the pool!"

She quickly threw on a T-shirt and a pair of shorts and followed her sisters down the stairs.

"Shoes, shoes and shoes," Zayn said, handing each girl a pair of black flip flops.

"Oh cool, shoes the colour of my soul," Jeni commented.

"Yeah sure," Louis replied. She poked her tongue out at him and he threw a piece of popcorn into her mouth.

"Yum," she replied. "Why the hell do you have popcorn anyway, we had breakfast like ten minutes ago?"

"Because," Louis replied, getting a piece in Zayn's air. "I wanted popcorn."

Jeni reached over and tried to put her hand in the bag, but Louis twitched  out of her reach.

"Bugger off, my popcorn!"

"Um, can I-" Jasi shyly started.

"SHE SPOKE TO ME! I thought you hated me. What's up?"

"Can I have some?"

"No – I mean, sure," Louis said, after seeing the glares everyone sent him.

"Let her eat," Harry was mouthing.

"Haha me too," Jeni laughed, holding out her hand.
"No," Louis repeated. Jasi took a handful and dropped it into her sister's  outstretched hand. She then grabbed some more for herself, and stood quietly next to Harry and ate while the other boys all rushed around getting stuff.

"Hey," Harry said.

"Hi Harry," she replied.

"How are you going?" Harry asked.

Jasi shrugged. "I vomited last night."

"But you ate this morning," Harry said.

"I ate a lot this morning," Jasi replied with a weak smile. "And I don't feel sick."

She had accepted a piece of toast and a cup of tea; even though she only managed about a quarter of the toast, she had also eaten a few pieces of an apple.

"I know," Harry replied. "Good job."

"Not really," Jas mumbled.

Harry crouched down in front of her.

"Hey... hey, look at me. Every achievement is an achievement, no matter how 'small' you think it is. It's a step forward. So every time something good like this happens, we are going to celebrate it, okay? Come here." He wrapped her in a hug, and she nodded.

"Okay."

"HEY LET'S GO!"

"Can you calm the fuck down?" Jasi snapped. "OH MY GOD LUKE!"

"My name isn't Luke," Niall replied. "And I'm fine."

"Yeah but you spilled sunscreen everywhere. Why were you even running down the stairs with an open bottle of sunscreen anyway?"

"To make sure you girls put some on before we left," he replied.

"Well no fucking way," Jeni stepped in. "I already put makeup on."

"Are you aware we're going to a water park?"

"Oh fuck you," she snapped, stalking into a bathroom. "CAN YOU STOCK ALL YOUR BATHROOMS WITH MAKEUP WIPES?!"

"Sorry?" Liam apologised, a bit confused. He offered the sunscreen to Alicia, who rolled her eyes and ignored it. "Look love, either you do it or I will."

Alicia continued to ignore the sunscreen, so Liam motioned to Niall to grab her, and Liam started rubbing the sunscreen into her arms. Alicia went limp, which made Niall drop her; but he soon had a tight hold on her.

Jasi took in the situation, and darted away.

She's a runner, Harry noted. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, placing his hand on her shoulder in case she tried to run again.

Liam soon turned to Jasi. "Either you do it or I will."

"Option C," Jasi snapped. "Fuck off."

"Right then," Liam replied. Harry tightened his grip on the girl and Liam grabbed her wrist.

Jas took a different tactic to her little sister.

She began screaming bloody murder and writhing like a mad thing, yelling at the boys and making it impossible for them to hold her.

"Maybe hold off for a minute," Harry said to Liam over the screaming. "Here, let me."

He suddenly let go of her and she sank to the ground, hunched over, screaming and shaking.

"LET GO! AWAY!"

"Jasi, babe, it's me, it's Harry," Harry said, crouching.

"GO!"

Jeni pushed Harry aside and leaned down, crouching next to her sister. She grabbed her hand and held it, rubbing the back of her sister's hand with her thumb.

"Shut the fuck up Jas," she said softly. "You're being annoying." She continued whispering to her sister, her tone the exact opposite to her words, but it worked.

Jas sat up and hugged herself, her face hidden.

"It's okay," she whispered. "I'm okay."

When she had calmed down, she stood and applied her own sunscreen silently, before everyone got into the car.

A/N: Thanks again for all the love on this book! If something confuses you please ask, and I do keep editing and changing previous chapters. And yes I do know I am a crappy updater. I'm sorry!

at؜