Chapter Eight

The three sisters were soon assembled in Jeni's room.

"You okay?" Jas asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," snapped Jeni.

"Woah no need to be a bitch to me, I'm just asking," Jas replied.
"I'm sorry," Jeni said.

The girls spoke for a few more minutes about the pressure and stress they were feeling, before they heard one of the boys calling them downstairs for a family meeting.

"WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GIRL MEETING! YOU CAN WAIT," screamed Alicia.

"No, right now, it's important."

"SO IS OUR MEETING."

"Don't make us come up there," the Irish one called.

Rolling their eyes at each other, the girls all filed out of the bedroom, down the hallway, down the stairs and into the living room. They flopped onto a couch and stared at the boys.

"What?"

"Niall told us that you said something interesting in your recent punishment," Zayn started.

"Yeah, and?" Jasi muttered.

"And we think we should talk about it."

"No." "No." "No."

The three female voices echoed each other.

"It's important to talk about things, girls," Liam said.

"No!" This time they were in perfect harmony.

"But-"

Jennifer jumped up, cutting Harry off.

"NO! I've already said that I don't want to talk about it, and that's that! We're not revisiting that shitty time and that's final! I'd rather just move on from it and forget about it. I don't want to talk about anything that's happened in my life. I would rather live here... I would rather learn your names... I would rather hug you... I would rather marry all of you than talk about it, okay? We're done here!"

She ran up the stairs, closely followed by her sisters.

"Wow," Louis commented. "They really don't want to talk about it."

"You think?"

"What we need to do is let them know that if they want to talk about it they can," Liam said.

"I can go," volunteered Harry.

"I wouldn't," Louis muttered.

"What was that, Tomlinson?" Harry asked jokingly.
"I said, 'You are a weirdo,'" Louis replied, speaking slowly and clearly.

"I'll kill you when I get around to it," Harry replied.

He stood up and went to the stairs. Climbing up them, he rehearsed what he was going to say.

Knocking on the door, he heard voices stop abruptly, and one call out rudely.

"What?"

Harry called back, "Look, we know you don't want to talk about that particular thing, and that's fine. But we all want you to know that if you want to talk about anything at all, you can come to us and talk. Okay?"

"Whatever. Go away."

Harry sighed and went back down the stairs.

"So we've all been spanked except for you, Jas. And I for one think it's utter bullshit," Jeni began.

"I think that if they can make rules, so can we," Lic replied.

"And if they want us to obey their rules... they should have to."