Chapter Five

Liam grimly walked up the stairs towards Alicia's room. She had moved back onto the bed, and was still half-asleep.

"Alicia," he said firmly.

"Dude," she mumbled back.

"Are you going to get out of bed?"

"Um, no."

"Alicia, I am going to count to three and if you are in bed when I finish you will not enjoy it. Understand?"

She continued to ignore him, not moving.

"One."

Opening her eyes a little, she watched him.

"Two."

She now raised her eyebrows.

"Three."

She still didn't get out of the bed, so Liam sighed.

"Fine, let's do this the hard way." He walked over to the bed and tore off the covers.

"Fucking hell!"

"Watch your language," he said as he slipped his arm under her belly and picked her up. Sitting down, he positioned her over his lap and pinned her down.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

"Punishing you. I warned you and you didn't listen."

He raised his hand and swung it with medium force onto the teenager's butt. Repeating the action, he occasionally lectured.

"You," SMACK "Listen," SMACK "When we," SMACK "Tell you" SMACK "To do" SMACK SMACK "Something!"

Downstairs, Jas and Jeni ignored their sister when she first started yelling at Liam; but as soon as the first smack was heard they froze.

"What the hell was that?" Jas asked her older sister. Exchanging a glance, they got up and tried to run to their sister.

Unfortunately they were intercepted at the doorway. Jas managed to skid to a stop in time, but Jeni sprinted into Zayn.

"Hello," he said, grabbing her. Harry also put his arms around Jasi, restraining her.

"GET OFF OF ME!! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?"

"Calm down and we'll explain it to you," Louis said, watching the girls struggle against his bandmates.

They continued fighting, aiming their fists and feet at the guys and tossing their entire bodies around. They boys kept telling them to calm down, but they never let go of the crazy teenagers.

Back upstairs, Alicia was furious. Liam was still smacking her, and it was hurting.

"Stop!! Dude please, I'll get up, stop!!"

Liam finally stopped, and started rubbing circles on her back as she stopped yelling.

"When you're calm, then we'll talk," Liam said.

Soon Alicia went limp, and then rolled off of Liam. She stood up and glared at him.

"Come here," he said kindly, offering his arms for a hug.

"NO! Stay away from me," Alicia said. "I fucking hate you."

"I hope not," Liam replied. He just sat on the bed, watching Alicia; she stared at him from across the room.

After they watched each other for a few minutes, Liam gently repeated himself. "Come here."

Alicia walked over and stood in front of him, tears ready to spill. Liam reached out and hugged her; immediately she crumpled into him and sobbed. He held her until she had stopped crying, and then pulled away slightly.