Chapter 59

"Sanyu stop crying..i cant see u crying please" randhir tried consoling sanyukta..

Instead she snuggled closer to him..

"Tumhe kaise pata janvi is my daughter?" He asked..

"Woh aa.j na mai ishika sae milne gai thi.. She called me to meet and told me she wants her daughter back and showed me the papers of adoption by vidhushi.. When i told her no to do so .. She offered me money.. Boli ki yeh baby bshut rich man ka hai she will ask him for money and will give me 40 % of it.. I slapped her tight on her face.. Meri baby ka price lagaya usnai rannu.. How could she..?" She again started sobbing in his arms..

"Phir kya kia usnai?" Randhir asked shocked..

"She was about to slap me. But i stopped her.. She told me it is randhir singh shekhawats baby.. And she will snatch the baby away from me surely.."

"Randhir woh nai lekar jayegi na mera baby mujh sae.. I cant live without u both.. Please randhir.." she kissed the cloth of his shirt..

"Shush sanyukta woh nai le ja sakti pari ko humse dur.. She is our daughter.. We legally own her.. She cant take her away.. " he kissed her forehead..

And within seconds she was asleep in his arms..

He put her on the bed and sat besides her caressing her hair..

Sleep was away from his eyes..

Two days passed..

Sanyukta didnt leave janvi and randhir even for a second .

Two days passed she hardly ate..

She didnt even go out of the room..

Randhir tried explaining her that there was no need to be scared..

Rather he was scared of what will happen when she comes to know his truth..

He tried telling her but she was lost.. "Sanyukta i want to tell you something" randhir nugged her..

"Hmm" she looked at him..

"Sam..er " he stammered..

"Ya sameer?" She asked..

"I..i was driving that night..behind the car..trying to stop the car ..he..he robbed money from my account..i was driving behind him..due to rains ..his..his card dashed on the cieling and he ..he " his voice trailed of..

Sanyukta was too stunned to register anything that was happening around her..

She sat there like a corpse..

"Tum nai sameer ko mara? " she asked with blood shoot eyes..

" no ..maine use nai mara..i was trying to stop him..sachi..but due to rains accident ho gaya.. I tried searching for his family a lot..sachi..reehan ko b appoint kia..but he couldnt find u all..toh ..m sorry..please dont leave me..please..i love you...i " a tight slap reached his cheeks..

"Liar..liar....i hate you"she yelled and took janvi in her arms and left the room..

"Sanyukta ishika was his girlfriend..trust me..sanyukta please listen to me" randhir ran behind her..

Vidhushi and parth came running down..

The landline of the house rang ..

Everyone ignored it looking at randhir amd sanyukta fighting..

It rang again..

Vidhushi picked it up.. "Hello..ya..ishika?? No we dont know any ishika.."

"Wait " sanyukta screamt and took the phone..

"What??" She yelled in horror..

" yes i am coming" she replied and ran out of the house ..

Followed by randhir..

To be continued