Chapter 58

You and sameer?" Randhir asked sanyukta.. Vidhushi and parth left them Alone.. "I was an orphan..i wanted to join science..i got a scholarship in fite college..i meet vidhushi there..we became bestfriends..kishore uncle and aunty used to consider me as their daughter..they loved me more then vidhushi..it was like i got my family..sameer mittal..he was pursuing Phd in our college..i loved him since the first time i saw him..he was quiet elder to me..that time you and vidhushi were dating..she used to talk about u day and night" she sobbed still in his arms.. "But i never saw you or meet you..or heard of you" randhir asked.. "I had told her not to do so..i was not much of a social person..she was alone my friend..but i hated public gatherings..people started calling me sanyukta aagarwal sister of vidhushi aggarwal..kishore uncle got huge profits in business..sameer started noticing me..we had few chats..and i feel badly for him..he left delhi soon as he finished his Phd .. He promised me he will come back soon.. Till that time vidhushi broke up with you and was in a relation with parth.. I explained her ..but she was head over heels in love with parth.. And sammer did come back.. Three months later.. He propsed me and we got married.. I was crazy for his love..for him.. Papa and mumma opposed our marriage.. They disow..ned me.." "He..he came back to mumbai for some official work just three weeks after our marriage.. And the next news of him i got was that he ..he was dead and his car had an accident on the bandra worli sea link..and his car jumped in the water.. I lost my reason to live.. I stopped going college.. I became a live corpse.. Soon i came to know that i was pregnant.. And then the rest u know" sanyukta sobbed badly in his arms..
To be continued..