Chapter 51

As the morning rays hit randhirs face he rubbed his eyes and looked at the beauty sleeping on him..

How beautiful she looked..

How last night he made her his To be precise how last night they became one..

he wondered "how he got these two beautiful angels in her life?"

"Was vidhushi the girl whom he truely loved?"

He still remembers how that day he was standing in his office facing the window fed up with sanyuktas ignorance..

When he suddenly heard sanyukta yelling from behind "aaawww i love u sooo much" and without turning around he mumbeled i love u too sanyukta..

He felt a pair of arms sneak around his chest he closed his eyes and then a soft manly stubble rubbed against his cheeks..

And when he touched her cheek he jerked around to see it was "him" not "her"

Yes it was parth standing behind him and he saw vidhushi laughing like maniacs..

He gave them an angry look and vidhushi showed him the cliping in which sanyukta was telling vidhushi "aaaww i love u soo much"

He blushed on his stupidity..

"Need some help bhai?" Parth almost stammered..

"Wh..at help?? No!!" Randhir also stamerred..

To which both the brothers burst out laughing..

"Pakka nai chaiye help??" Vidhushi glared at the bharat pakistan milap..

"Umm woh actually" randhir scratched his nape blushing..

"Omg omg The. Randhir Singh Shekhawat is blushing" vidhushi yelled and hugged parth..

Randhir smiled looking at the beautiful couple there..

"Dnt worry bhai we have the plan ready" parth spoke as his chest was filled with pride ..

Randhir was happy that finally from the Shekhawat family he had someone to call his own..

To be continued..

Next part : "woo miss.sanyukta"