Flashbacks

You woke up on the street. "What am I doing here. Hello anybody."
"She's getting away." You see a girl running but wait that's you. I have got to get out of here.

When you tried to leave you couldn't move being forced to watch the scene. Playing out in front of you. "Some one tried to run just wasn't fast enough were ya." She sat up "just get away from me." He punched her square in the face. "Your not going anywhere."

He grabbed a knife cut off her clothes leaving her bare. "Such a live figure." She slapped him. "You basta-." "Shh uh uh uh you should watch that mouth of yours."

"Stop please don't do this." He laughs at her. "Begging I see. Sorry but no." He then proceeded to rape her over and over again. "*panting noises.* Some one was a virgin oh well." She then gets the strength to grab a pipe and hit him to death. She puts on her clothes and runs away.

You can finally move "thats what happened?" You start to shake "I committed murder?" You scream and scream and scream some more.

End of dream/ flashback

Your pov.

I woke up screaming at the top of your lungs and shaking. "AHHH SEBASTIAN HELP ME HEEELLLPPP MEEEEE. AHHHH." Sebastian bursts through the door. "(Y/n) are you alright." You just sit there shaking . Sebastian embraces you. "Shhh kitten it's alright." You start sobbing uncontrollably. "Kitten?" You don't answer. "Kitten tell me what happened."

You explain everything and pull yourself together. "I killed some one. He took everything. EVERYTHING from me." Sebastian looked shocked. "You have been through allot (y/n) why not get some rest." You slap him. "I'm sorry but no I need to clean the mansion. So leave so I can changed you give him a smile." Sebastian looks worried but doesn't do anything but what you ask him to.

You change into you (f/c) maids outfit that reaches your knees. You put your (h/c)(h/l) hair up. You also decide to livin things up with a fresh (f/c) rose from the garden to match your uniform.

Time skip

I learned to clean faster so it's easier around here. It was only 1:00 when you decided to surprise the young master with extra sweets since he works so hard.

Ciel's pov

"Sebastian." "Yes master." He turns to face me. "Is (y/n) alright she seems a bit...off lately." His look immediately changed to a more sad tone. "Well no she's not. She's been having nightmares about the streets and about what happened to her." About what happened to her? "Sebastian what do you mean by that."

"Well young master (y/n) was um...Well...she was taken advantage of by another man." He gritted his teeth. "You mean she chose to have sex with someone that wasn't you. Hahaha." Then Sebastian rushed up to my desk. "Listen young master and listen good. She was raped. That man brutally raped her over and over again until she found something to get him off of her. She is severely traumatized." I was surprised. Sebastian has never went up to me in that manner before. "Did she kill him?" I ask averting my eyes. "I'm sorry young master that will never happen again." He bows. Really he's bowing after the love of his life is hurting. "Dammit Sebastian go see her if she's hurting. Don't you love her? I know you do so get your ass out there now!"

He looked taken aback by my words but soon did his signature smirk. "And don't say 'yes my lord' just get your ass out there already." He leaves my office in search of (y/n).

Your pov
I made my way to the top of the roof "it's so peaceful up here isn't it?" I turn around to see Ash staring holes in me. "Truly an Angel. So sweet and a love for heights." You look at him worried. "Why are you after me." He laughs "darling (y/n) I'm after you to give you this. He comes to your shoulders and grips them. All of the sudden you feel like a weight is in you but you don't know what it is. "What did you do to me? Tell me now." He smirks "you'll see in due time what I've done to you. Now end the unclean, the unnecessary, unwanted." Unclean, unnecessary, unwanted." He started to screaming over and over again and then all of the sudden I couldn't control my body. Something pulled me towards the edge of the 5 story roof top. "Now darling (y/n) I'll see you at the gates." Gates? He flicked his wrist and I was sent over the edge. On my way down I heard crows cawing like mad. Then it was time for impact "I'm sorry Sebastian I love you."
____________________________________
Sorry for not updating regularly like I should have. Oh and can someone tell me how to enter into the watty awards. Tata for now babes.