Arrival

This is going to be awesome guys I hope so anyway. Now let's get started.
____________________________________

(Y/n) P.O.V

It was a normal day at your mannor when you got a letter. Hi (y/n) it's Elizabeth you know the girl from the ball. I wanted to invite you to my fiance's house for tea, I'm sure you know of him. His name is Ciel Phantomhive owner of Funtom Co. I look forward to seeing you there.

-Elizabeth

'I have to go and enjoy tea with Elizabeth and the Queens guard dog. She seems nice so this should be fun', you thought to yourself. You walked over to your wardrobe and picked out a (f/c) sun dress with and (f/c) ribbon and head band to match. You brushed your (h/s)(h/c) hair and pulled it into a ponytail. Then you were ready to go.

-time skip-

You are arriving in your carriage when the mansion comes in sight. The door is opened by a raven haired butler with crimson eyes. "Hello my lady I am Sebastian Michaelis butler of the Phantomhive's pleased to be at your service, also might I ask for your name?" "(Y/ n).....(y/n)(l/n)" you told him as you zoned out.
'His voice is like silk' you thought to yourself as you noticed him pausing like he had just said something. All you could muster up was a "huh?"

Sebastian chuckled a little then said "I asked for your jacket." "Oh here you go Sebastian." He smirked and said "Thank you my lady." You smiled and told him that there was no need for formalities and to just call you
(Y/n). As you approached the garden you were taken aback by the sight in front of you.

It was so beautiful a garden full of roses. 'As soon as I her home I will have my servants remodel the garden.' You thought and you were greeted by a familiar voice.

"(Yyyyyyy/nnnnnnnn)" Elizabeth yelled as she was spinning you around. As your vision came back to normal you noticed she paused like she was waiting for you to talk. 'Not again' you thought. You pondered what to say when you opted for something safe like. "So how are you Elizabeth", you asked hoping it was the right thing to say. "Very good thank you" she answered as you sighed on the inside. "(Y/n) there's someone i'd like for you to meet." A boy the age of 13 appeared. "This is Earl Ciel Phantomhive the one I mentioned in my letter"

I could tell he was of nobility because of his estate and the way he was dressed. He had an eyepatch on over his right eye and his other one was huge and was a piercing color of icy blue. He had bluish hair and he used a cane with a skull on it which I assumed was for fashion purposes. "Nice to meet you (y/n) as Elizabeth said I am Ciel Phantomhive owner of this estate and you are." "(Y/n)(l/n)" you answered. As you were presented with tea.
____________________________________

I did it. I'm so excited. I hope it's good and I'm always open to suggestions from you guys so please do not hesitate and I have one request share this please so this story can get some publicity thank you.