Combat

Sebastian's Pov

(Y/n)'s eyes turned from their pretty (e/c) to a bright purple which startled me. She then went to attack Ash with two anti-angel blades hidden in her dress. She actually got a couple of slashes in before he took her head and slammed it.

At this I became furious I held Ash by the throat and asked "why are you here." He then chuckled "why, hmph I came to get my cousin and to cleanse her."

Your pov

I came to with Sebastian holding Ash's throat and him saying he came to get me. The whip he carried was on the floor and I went for it. Holding it, it seemed like a regular whip. That was until it glowed in my hand and spelled out my name. It scared the literal crap out of me.

I instinctively knew what to do. "Sebastian move out of the way I don't want to hurt you." He sat and looked at me for a minute but then did as I requested I immediately jumped up and whipped Ash saying this.

"You think you cleanse

all our sins

By whipping us

but you really don't

so why don't you

give us all a coo

and shove this down your throat."

The next thing I knew I was shoving the whip down his throat. He flew away shortly after telling me he was my cousin that my mom was his aunt and that my dad was Ciel's uncle.

"Ciel's my cousin, but that can't be." Then Ciel comes out. "Thank you (y/n) for protecting my mansion. I didn't know you could fight, or that you were related to Ash Landers." He smirked at me. "There's something else you don't know about me Ciel that involves you." I look down tears fighting my face. "Come on (y/n) it can't be that bad, it's not like we're cousins. Haha that would be bad." You get angry. "Why would that be so bad, huh?" A tear escapes your eyes. "Well (y/n) frankly look at you your just well, a maid." You gasp "Ciel you know what I....I.....I am. I am related to you, we're first cousins, you know what I don't care. I leaving and never coming back. Or maybe I should go and kill someone." Sebastian steps in. "Please don't be so rash."

"Why Sebastian why? I have no reason to be here, to live. No family that wants me. Maybe I should get myself killed, would you be happier then? At least you could have my soul you lust after. I see your eyes." Without giving either of them a chance to answer, you go to your room and slam the door. You also put a seal on the door no human could break.

Time skip

"(Y/n) could you let me in." You turn over. "Get away from the door Sebastian." He sighs. "You leave me no choice." He opens the door with ease. "(Y/n) you can't stay in here all cooped up forever."

"I know that's why I'm leaving tomorrow morning." His eyes fill with shock. "Why, don't you know I need your help around the manner." You look at him knowing what he wants to say but not giving in. "That's why the other servants are here." "But (y/n) they will miss you dearly. I will miss you." His says trailing off. "I'm sorry but that's not enough to make me stay." "(Y/n) I love you, I need you by my side." He then gives you a passionate kiss as you fall back on the bed. "Whoa there Sebastian that is enough."

"So you'll stay?" You act like your thinking about it. "Well....of course I'll stay." Sebastian picks you up and twirls you around. Kissing your cheek. "Come on I'll take you to the young master."

You are in the young master's study when he calls you. "(Y/n)."

"What do you...I mean yes young master." He looks up. "I would like you to know that I'm....I'm....I'm going to say that I didn't know I had any other relatives. Is your father and mother still alive?" You close your eyes thinking about them. "No, they where murdered by the queen." Ciel takes offense. "They must have done something wrong if that was the case." You bang your hands on his desk.

"They did nothing but have me. That's what they did. Ash Landers father served her and was upset that his sister married a human. And then had a child. He requested they be killed and she granted it. That's why I have this scar." You show him the scar on your throat and then turn away so they don't see you slowly breaking down.

"Oh, I'm sorry for your..." You cut him off. "Dont you say it, don't feel pitty for a lowly servant of yours. Don't you hate it when people say that to you?" He looks astonished. "Yes (y/n) I do. Would you like to play chess." You know that he's doing it to attempt to apologize but is too proud to do it.

"No I would not, if you'll excuse me I have work to do. He gives an annoyed tch as you walk out. (Y/n) I wasn't asking. You turn around amused. "Neither was I." You begin to walk out the door. "(Y/n) come back here now!" He starts to throw a tantrum. You giggle, " good night young master."

Closing the door behind you, you're embraced in a hug by Sebastian. "I left your brat in there having a tantrum." He chuckles and fakes a frown. "You left me a mess to clean up." You give him a good night peck on the lips and head off to bed.

On the way you see Mey-rin, Bardroy, and Finny so you decide to say good night.

In your room you see a shape so you move closer. It has a grin full of pointy teeth and it wears glasses. As you approach it, it begins getting angry. "Where is my bassy."
____________________________________
Will you be attacked? Who is the mystery person in your room? So many questions. Lol.
Stay tuned. P.s. sorry about the lame sayings like "give us all a coo." Hahaha. I'm dying. Thanks.