Visitor

Sorry for not updating in 2 days. Things just started happening. Thanks for understanding, I hope. Oh and also happy father's day.
____________________________________
Your pov

'Tomorrow is my first day as a maid' I thought as I took a hot shower. In my room I put on my underwear and a (f/c) night gown. As I drifted off to sleep.

"(Y/n)....(Y/n)," a familiar voice said. "Who are you," you said out of curiosity. "(Y/n) it's me remember?" "Omg Belle it's you," as tears welled in your eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me, I thought that you could trust me."

"Well (y/n) let me start from the beginning. My real age is not 24 but it's actually 2435. I am also a Secretary for his father. My husband was the main general for his army. He died on the field. I as you know am an Angel. My husband was also an Angel. Our child was birthed in the heavens. I also want you to know your parents are very important especially your Mother. And you are some thing too." She softly smiled.

"Wait what do you mean? First though what did you mean by saying that you were protecting me?"

"(Y/n) I'm telling you the truth when I say this. By his I mean a very dangerous angel after you. Ash Landers is the most feared Angel in all of the universe. Just like Sebastian is the most feared demon." As she began to smirk

"What?!" You said angrily

"You seem to like a certain butler," she said chuckling

"Ugh so what about Ash Landers? You said angrily.

"He is after you for a very special reason."

"Why?"

"Hmmm how do I say this......You are related to him. Half way anyway." She says cautiously.

"WHAT I'm half related to him. How?"

"Well you and him are...."
____________________________________

Sunlight hit your face. As you felt
Sebastian's warm hand on your face. "Good morning beautiful." He said as he gave you a closed eyed smile.

"Dang it Sebastian, I talked to Belle. She was implying things I'm not ready for." Sebastian looked concerned, he knew that Angel's could comeback and talk, but what about. "What did she say if you don't mind me asking."

"Well she said that her family were angels, that she was a Secretary for his or Ash's father. That her husband was his father's general of his army. That I'm related to Ash Landers"

"Did she say how?" He asked concerned.

"No you woke me up before she could," you said as you giggled. "Well (y/n) I need you help in the kitchen so get dressed." He then turned on his heel to walk out the door. "WAIT," you shouted as he began to jump. "Did you call me beautiful"

"Why yes (y/n)." As he gave you a closed eyed smile.

"Do you mean it?" As you look confused.

"Of course (y/n) I think you are enchanting." He said as a slight blushed crept on his face.

"Thanks I guess." Looking down "can you leave please." Sebastian picks your chin up looks you in your (e/c) eyes and gives you a thing you won't forget.
____________________________________
Okay soooo sorry again for not updating in 2 days. 2 whole days I'll try to do better. I have someone coming from far away visiting me. So I may not update everyday so please don't hate me.