Little accident

Hey guys this another chapter so yea. Also I www would like to say that I do not own kuroshitsuji or any of the characters. Except Belle. Thanks now with out any further ado chapter "Little accident"
____________________________________

Sebastian soon came walking out of the mansion and into the garden where we were and he began to serve the tea. I immediately recognized the aroma as earl grey and took an instant liking to it.

What I liked even more was the tea cup. It was a creme color with a golden tipped rim and a pink Vienna rose. 'It is beautiful' you thought not noticing Sebastian staring at you. "(Y/n) I can't help but notice how you are admiring that tea cup."

You looked up surprised and you gasped spilling and wasting every drop of the warm tea all over your favorite (f/c) Sun dress.

Ciel looked up annoyed and sighed "Sebastian make sure miss (y/n) is alright and has a decent change of clothing. The frock in the guest room should do nicely."

"Master that dress?"

"Yes it's fine."

"Very well."

The next thing knew you were being picked up and carried bridal style into the estate. You blushed a bright shade of red. You could feel the smirk growing on Sebastian's face as you turned away embarrassed.

After entering the room he took a light blue dress out of the wardrobe. It was a perfect fit. Sebastian then reached into his breast pocket and took out a black cloth. Wrapping it around his head he then pulled it over your head.

"(Y/n) please excuse my rudeness". After he dressed you he turn to you and sent you back outside to get the tea you haven't been able to taste yet. Then Ciel came back in and said "Sebastian we're done with tea." You sighed because you desperately wanted that tea. You guess Sebastian noticed because he then whispered in your ear.

"Don't worry my sweet (y/n), you'll get to taste my tea next time, but now your carriage awaits." You turned to see your carriage outside then you got the most unsettling feeling in your abdomen but you ignored it. Waving to Ciel and Elizabeth you got into your carriage to return home.

_______________timeskip_______________________

Your maid Belle was waiting for you to come in at the front door. You told her to remodel your garden she curtsied and got you in comfortable clothes for dinner. You were now in a (f/c) night gown you chose. Though it was only 6 o'clock in the evening you didn't care dinner was at seven and you could not wait you were starving.

Before you knew it 7 o'clock rolled around and Belle told you it was dinner time. Belle was so nice she was with child and was alone. Her husband died in a terrible accident and you felt sorry for her but never showed it. "Miss (y/n) it's time for dinner. Today we are serving you grilled lemon squeezed tilapia with broccoli and baby potatoes on the side.

"Delicious!" I always complimented her on her work.
With everything she goes through for me she needed it. "Miss (y/n) there is no need to compliment me."

"You do amazing all the time so you deserve it."

After dinner you went to bed when you started dreaming about a certain butler.

____________________________________

That's the end of Little accident. I hope you guys like. Remember I'm always open to suggestions just comment them. Thank you guys.