What?

Your pov

"W-who are you?" Then a sudden wave of confidence rushed over you. "More importantly what the hell are you doing in my room." His grin faded to a frown. "Who am I, WHO. AM. I., no no boo every body knows me. I am the one the only Grell Sutcliff." Arrogant much, you thought to yourself. "I came here for my husband. Bassy he's the dreamy tall handsome butler who works here." Sebastian has a fiance. "Wait wait wait wait oh heck no who you think you are storming in my room. You got the wrong one so I'm going to let you have a five second head start to get your ass out of my room." He only smirked as Sebastian came through the door. "Oh bassy my darling where ever have you been." The thing then ran over to Sebastian and Sebastian simply shifted left to dodge him. You felt so angry was that thing there words true. You had to ask. "Sebastian?" He turned to you. "Yes (y/n)." "Well I was wandering... Well more it was saying." You gestured towards Grell. "It said you were married and that you loved him."

Sebastian dropped his jaw. He walked over to Grell and slapped the pure taste out of his mouth. "Does it look like I love him. But to answer your question. No we are not and will never be married. He's a disgusting, vile, delusional being and not to mention a man. Besides all that I love someone new. She beautiful her bright (e/c) eyes light up my dark world." He loves someone. It can't be me he said new. Besides why would he love me. He began tapping his foot like he said something. Really again. "Ummm could you repeat that." He chuckled. "I said it's time for you to get some rest while I dispose of Grell." You look down disappointed about him loving some one other than yourself. "Oh okay g-good night s-s-Sebastian." He looks concerned but let's the matter rest. "Alright good night (y/n)."

Major time skip

It's been a couple months since the fiasco with Ciel and Ash. Things have settled down and you enjoyed your job. Especially working with Sebastian he was your well friend but you wanted more. Speaking of Sebastian. "(Y/n) would you come meet here in the kitchen tonight at midnight I have a....matter to um.....discuss with you." What, whatever. "Okay, may I ask what the matter will be?"

"No," he barked "it's a surprise." I wander. "Okay, I'll just get back to work." You left the kitchen and went to clean the garden. Finny was pulling weeds like usual. The dog ( Pluto) started going crazy. I mean this was not like him at all. Finny ran over "Pluto what's wrong?" He began to howl. He only howls when there's some one he doesn't know here."

Finny's pov.

(Y/n) just walked up to Pluto and to my surprise he actually listened to her and she got him to find out who was sneaking around she came out pulling a red headed man or woman by the hair.

Your pov

I went to see who it was. Of course he didn't leave. "What are you doing here still." He stood up "I came to kill you little girl." I know I'm youthful looking but I have more maturity in one eyelash than he does in his whole body. "You want a fight let's fight." You grabbed him by his hair and drug him out of the tree he was in.

After getting to the front yard I told Grell to hit me with his best shot. He took out a chainsaw. "Oh girly you shouldn't have said that." Then he charged at me. I caught it by it chain and ripped it off. Grell stood there shocked. "How did you, you brat you distroyed my baby." He slapped you which fired you up. You gave him a round house kick to the face. Punched him several times and kicked him in the groin. In the middle of the fight a carriage pulled it was very fancy. Almost like royalty. The fist fight went to arguing. It went on and on and you didn't notice a crowd forming. Then Grell did it. "That's why your parents died, I wouldn't blame them spending another second compared to death I'd chose death. Everyone did. Mommy, daddy, even Belle and her unborn child." It went red as words flowed out uncontrollably.
I won't write these cuss words they're a little.......colorful. hehe

"Ahh you mother @$&_ *%€¿]>]. Someone from the now enormous crowd. "Oooh such colorful language." "I thought the Phantomhive man or could handle there servants." "Guess not."

Ciel came bursting out the door
"(Y/n), Grell in my study now." He yelled clearly infuriated. Grell walked but you couldn't move. His stupid words got to you. "Now (y/n) or your fired." You looked at the blood gushing out of your arm and just sat there numb. It took Sebastian time physically pick you up and carry you inside. "(Y/n) why the hell didn't you come." You were still numb until Ciel struck you.

You started twitching but controlled the anger some what until you couldn't take it. "Why isn't that ©®¥° in here getting scolded he said my parents and Belle all chose death instead of me." Tears kept coming. As you looked at your arm with blood gushing out. "He even mentioned her unborn child."

Ciel acted like he didn't hear a thing you said. "That's no excuse (y/n) you embarrassed me in front of Elizabeth's family and the bloody queen's guards. I can't help this but you will be relieved of your duty (y/n) turn in your uniforms.

It all came out then. "WHAT?!? I DEGRADED MYSELF BY WORKING FOR YOU AND THEN. DEVOTED MY LIFE TO MY JOB AND MADE SURE THIS MANNOR WAS SPOTLESS AND IM BEING FIRED. YOU WANT MY UNIFORM HERE." You stripped out of it and was only in your bra and underwear. "I ACTUALLY STARTED TO THINK YOU WERENT A BRAT. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT F*** YOU CIEL."

You slammed the door and went to your room in your undergarments to pack your things, you wrapped up your arm, and wrote all the servants a letter and Sebastian a seperate one, labeled them, changed clothes and you were out of there. "Good bye I guess." Those were your last words in that manner.
____________________________________
This isn't the end of the story there will be more and more. I hope you liked that chapter I really enjoyed writing such colorful language. Lol. Who now officially hates Grell. Me, just kidding, he's ight I guess. Anyways I love you guys stay safe and enjoy life.