Prologue

Hey guys, my name's Valeria Chavez. Sure I'm a teenager that does drugs, skips school and has a ghetto family. Normal teenager? I think not. Saturdays I'm usually not running from druggies/ murderers but it's okay to try something new, right?

It all started one crappy Friday. I just got out of school. I got home and as usual my mom's boyfriend was drinking beer, playing poker with his friends and his side chick. I would of told my mom that her boyfriends cheating on her but that's what you get when you meet him on the internet.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a soda. I get out my phone and see what everyone else is doing because I have nothing better to do. This is every Friday for me, I've got quite the life, huh? I decide tonight I'll blast up my music so it bothers Tim and I can think about tomorrow.

Later on, I skip dinner because cheap frozen lasagna is gross.

"Get your ass over here!" Tim exclaims from the kitchen.

I can hear my mom trying to calm him down. Tim bought the lasagna and there's probably drugs or poison in there. I turn my music up louder. Tomorrow I'll probably go smoke at Nathan's house. I fall asleep to some band screaming.

Next morning I got up, threw some clothes I found on and didn't bother with my hair. I crept past my mom's room and out the front door. She already knows my routine but she doesn't bother to change it. I walk towards Nathan's. Usually you would be scared if you heard gun shots in the alley ahead of you but it happens too much for me to be bothered. I decide to go check out who it was this time.

"Put the body in the bag, dimwit." a boy's voice whispers.

"I'm trying but he won't fit!" Another boy half screams.

I walk to the body and look at it. I guess I do have guts to be in front of the killers but from afar it kind of looked like a dead elephant. I put the body in the bag and the boys stare at me with shock. They both pull out their guns and aim them at my head.

"You should get a bigger bag next time this bag's ripping." I poke at the lifeless body with a stick.

I feel somebody behind me and from natural reflexes I turn around and punch whoever may be there. It's a boy who also has a gun but I ran away too fast to see details. I run and I'm not paying attention so I bump into a person. I look up but before I can see my enemy, they put a black bag over my head. I'm being lifted up and taken somewhere. I take advantage and take a nap. 

A/N: Hey guys!! This is my first part and I was super excited to write it. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I want some feedback, more or discontinue? Well, byeee judgmental people. xD