Chapter 29

Matt's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been a week since she has started Chemotherapy. It seems as though she just keeps gettiong worse. I can tell she is losing hope and just giving up. I decided to go to the cafeteria to get Mahogany, Gilinsky, Johnson, and I some food. I about left when Paige hops up off the dirty hospital floor and comes with me. we leave the room and she starts to talk. "I feel so bad for her. Going through all of this must be tough on her body. I heard that Chemo just kills everything in your body, not just Cancer cells. She will never have children." She says with her haed low. Even if she never has kids or she is always sick, I will always love her. I want to be able to call her mine and cuddle all the time. But I may not ever get that. I think to myself. Just as I think those things, Paige looks up at me and gives me an sympathetic look. "Did I just say that out loud?" I ask. "Yup." She said and smiles. "I know how you feel." she says quietly and walks through the cafeteria doors. We get the disgusting food and are about to leave when we see a swarm of nurses and a doctor runningin the direction we came. "KAY!" we scream at the same time. We drop the food and start sprinting down the hall, chasing the nurses.

We run ptowards them and they run into her room. Kay had her eyes closed and her heart monitor was flatlining. Mahogany was in tears holding her head and Johnson had Kay in his arms. We were all ushered out of the room and closed the door. Before I walked away, i see the nurses using a defibrolater on her chest. Oh My God, this is really happening.

A long wait later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have been waiting out in the waiting room for what feels like hours. A doctor comes over to us. We all grab hands to hear the news.

I am so sorry. She's gone. If you would like, you can go in and say your goodbyes." We all burst into tears and Johnson gets up to see Kay.

After a few minutes, everyone has taken their turn seeing Kay and it was now my turn.

I get up and walk to the door, I grab her hand and sit in a chair next to her. "I'm so sorry. I loved you so much. I wish I would've told you. I wanted to grow old together and cuddle, and kiss you. I wanted to love you. And now you're gone. We will never have that. I dont know what I would do without you in my life."