Chapter 4: The Special Someone

• Recap •
I'm actually happy that I got to spend sometime with them, since it was actually very entertaining and that I actually had a few things in common with them.
------------------------------------------------------
~The Special Someone~

~Hye A's POV~

The next day I decide to just go on a stroll in the park and take a few pictures with my camera. Taking pictures was once just a hobby for me, but since I've grown, I decided that I wanted to be professional photographer. Even though that is my dream, my dad always knew that I had the talent to sing, therefore he has always been trying to get me to be a trainee under his company.

Ruining my train of thoughts, I heard the sound of a picture being taken, I don't know what that person was taking it of because by the time I had turned around he or she was gone.
As I was finishing up, the sound of my stomach growling was heard, signalling me that it was time to head to the company, to have lunch with my dad.

I got there and told Eun Jung unnie that I'm supposed to meet up with my dad for lunch, so she told to just go ahead and head to his office.

"Appa! Ready for lunch?"

"I'm sorry honey, but I have a lot of work to do, I'm afraid I'll have to raincheck... Why don't you have lunch with the Vixx members?"

"Oh... Ok..."

"I'm really sorry baby, but it's just that more work came up and I know that you were looking forward to this lunch."

"No, it's fine..."

Well... Looks like my own father has more interest in his work rather than his own daughter, so it looks like I'll be having lunch with the Vixx members.
------------------------------------------------------
~Hongbin's POV~

Like any other day, I wake up, put my sport gear on and go on a morning stroll. This time I've decided to not take my camera, but take my phone instead, so that I can listen to music at the same time.

As I was jogging around the park I suddenly saw Hye A taking pictures. To be honest with you, the first time I saw her she was so beautiful, that I'd thought I was starting to like her. She even has the same interests as me. Therefore I couldn't help myself, but to take a picture of her. As if on cue, she started to turn around and I just walked away, so that she wouldn't have seen that it was me.

After that, I decided to go back to the dorm as it was already time for lunch.
------------------------------------------------------
~Hye A's POV~

As I was taking pictures outside, I suddenly heard a camera shutter sound from nearby, maybe it's just my imagination as I turn around and see no one around. After that, I just strolled around for a few more minutes taking a few more photos as it was nearing lunch time already.

As I got to the dorm, the boys were all preparing lunch already and setting the table. It doesn't seem that anyone knows that I've come back to the dorm as they were all busy, so I just decided to go to my room to clean up a bit before lunch.
------------------------------------------------------
~Hongbin's POV~

Just as I was getting out of my room I saw Hye A go into hers, probably to clean up a bit. I can't seem to get her off my mind, she's just so beautiful and simple, unlike any other girls that I used to date. Do I have a crush of her? Do I like her? Maybe it's just my imagination, plus she said that she didn't like us in the first place. So what make me think that she'll even like me back.

The hyungs are saying that lunch is ready and I'm thinking should I go call her or should I tell N hyung to do it... I guess I'll do it. I go knock on her door and she answers in just a few knocks, so I tell her that lunch is ready.
-----------------------------------------------------
~Hye A's POV~

As I was just about done cleaning up I hear someone knock on my door, when I open it I see Hongbin on the other side telling me lunch is ready downstairs and I tell me him that I'll be down in just a few.

Going to the kitchen, I can already smell the delicious food that they prepared, fried chicken, kimchi jjigae, bibimbap and kimbap rolls.
-----------------------------------------------------
A/N: I know I haven't updated this story in a while, well more exactly 4 years, but I do hope you like and enjoy it. I am super duper sorry for updating super late though.