Chapter 1: Shocking News

~Shocking News~

~Hye A's POV~

School had finally ended, as it was a hell hole for me, but not for my bestfriend Areum. She loves school so much that she stays after school tutoring others. She's basically the genius in our school. Every once in a while, she would even offer to do my homework, since I'm a lazy butt.

Well as you know... I'm Gook Hye A and I'm 18 years old. I don't like a lot of things in the world, such as school and doing stuff. The only friend that I have had so far was Lee Areum, since I've known her since I was very little 'till now. My mom had died when I was really little, so as family, I basically only have my dad. My dad isn't usually home due to the fact that he's the CEO of a music corporation, Jellyfish Entertainment. My dad says that I should once in a while comeover to his office just so that I won't get too lonely at home, but each and every time he asks I refuse because I HATE Vixx!! Well enough about me... Let's get the day started!! ;)
-----------------------------------------------------
"Hye A!! I'm off to work!! I'll see you later, ok??" My dad says right before he leaves everyday to work.

"Yes dad. Ok." I answer back.

As I'm laying down on my bed, I keep on thinking of something that I could do, but nothing comes to my mind, so I decided to call over my bestie, Areum.

"Hey Areum!! Wanna hang out today??"

"Yeah sure, let me just get ready and I'll be there in a few." (In case you might wanna know, Areum is actually her next door neighbor.)

"Okay see ya in a few!!"

When Areum finally arrived I decided to just go on a walk with her to the park and take a few pictures or selfies. If you didn't already know, I'm quite into photography actually. It's always been my passion ever since I was in middle school.

As the day was going by, it was night time already and I had to head back home to make it in time for me to make dinner for my father and I.

For dinner I decided to just make some kimchi soup along with some ramen noodles. After dinner, I washed the dishes while my father went up to his office to take care of some business. After washing the dishes I decided to go up top my room and check out a few of my pictures that I had taken today at the park when suddenly my dad head called for me.

"Sweetheart can you come to my office please??"

"Sure dad, I'm coming."

"Look... Lately at work there have been a few problems and tonight is my last night coming home, therefore I have to stay at the office there now and I need you to come with me, whether you like it or not, understood?"

"But dad... I don't really want to go to your work office!!"

"I know... So that's why I've arranged for you to stay with my one and only K-Pop group, 'Vixx's' dorm."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!"

"You heard me. Now... Go pack and we'll be leaving tomorrow morning, understood young lady?"

"Arasso Appa."

Looks like I'll be packing my bags to move out of my house and into my worst nightmare, Vixx's dorm.
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Well I hope this was a good chapter, since I've just started writing fanfics recently, and yeah... I hope you enjoyed this first chapter and I'll be updating hopefully... Soon!! ❤️