Chapter 2: Meeting Them

•Recap•

"You heard me. Now... Go pack up."

"Arasso Appa."

Looks like I'll be moving into Vixx's dorm tomorrow...
-----------------------------------------------------
~Meeting Them~

~Hye A's POV~

Waking up in the morning isn't as fun as it used to be anymore. You know why? I'll tell you why. It's because from now on I'll be waking up to see six bozos in the morning. URGHHH!!! Why does this have to happen to me. I mean, couldn't I just stay over at Areum's house? Does my dad not trust me at all?? Urghh you know what... Just forget it.

I took a quick shower to freshen up myself before I go and see... You know who. I put some light makeup on and tied my hair into a messy bun. I then drove to the Jellyfish Entertainment building. While driving there, I just entertained myself by listening to my iPhone 6's soundtrack, which is basically all Got7 songs.

While getting lost in the music, I just then realised that I actually just drove past the building, how embarassing was that... Ok, so I made it to the building and saw my father's secretary up front.

"Hey Park Eun Jung, Appa told me to move in to Vixx's dorm, so would you mind telling me where it is, so that I can put my things inside already?"

"Yeah sure no problem."

Park Eun Jung, or as I call her "Jungie" has known me since very little because my father used to bring me here a lot, ever since my mom died of cancer. Park Eun Jung is basically what I call my second mother, or my adoptive mother, which ever is better.

As I got to the dorm, there was basically no one there, so I just left my luggage there and left to meet up with my dad at his office. Once arriving there, he was on the phone with I don't know who... So I just waited for him to finish his call, so that I can talk to him.

"Appa, there's no one at the dorm. Are they practicing?"

"Perhaps they are, but they'll be finished in just a few, so if you want to, you can go walk around the building if you'd like, okay??"

"Okay Appa."

While walking around the area where the the practice rooms are, I suddenly hear music coming from the third room. This song is actually pretty catchy if you listen to it closely. When taking a peek at who's room it is, I get angry for actually liking the music itself.

You wanna know who's room it is??.... Its Vixx's practice room!!

After that encounter I decided to go back to the dorm and wait for those monkeys to come back from practice, so that I'll know which room I'll be staying in for the time being.
------------------------------------------------------
~N's POV~

"Dasineun kkaeji anheul yeongwonhan kkumsogeuro. (Into an eternal dream that I won't ever wake from.)"

"Alright guys, that's a wrap for today."

As Ken sang the last line of our latest song 'Eternity'.

"YES!! FINALLY!!" All of them just fell to the ground after so many hours of practicing.

After our practice we decided to just go back to our dorm and relax, take a shower, and rest for tomorrow's schedule, so that's what we did.

As we arrived at the dorm, we saw a girl sitting on the couch watching Pororo. We caught her attention when she suddenly heard the door close behind us, and believe me, the look on her face isn't one that you would love to see.

"Annyeong! Real V, V.I.X.X. Vixx-imnida!!"
------------------------------------------------------
~Hye A's POV~

"Annyeong! Gook Hye A-imnida! Can you please introduce yourselves individually?"

"Ne! Annyeonghaseyo, Vixx leader N-imnida!" The dark skinned one said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Vixx artwork Hongbin-imnida!" The one with his hair up-ish said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Vixx cute main vocal Ken-imnida!" The one with a cap hanging said with a lot of energy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Vixx main vocal Leo-imnida!" The blonde haired one said in a really soft voice, that could barely be heard.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Vixx rapper Ravi-imnida!" The blue haired one said, and at the same time tries to crack up a joke, but isn't funny to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Vixx maknae Hyuk-imnida!" The one wearing a red plaid shirt said in a mature way? I mean, isn't he supposed to be the maknae?

"Annyeonghaseyo, Gook Hye A-imnida! As I already told you... I'll be staying here at your dorm, under the orders of my father, who is your CEO, so hopefully we might get along, but just a warning: I'M NOT A FAN OF YOUR. NEITHER WILL I BE OR WANT TO BE, OK?"

" Ne!!!" They all said scared.

HA!! That'll teach them not to mess with me from now on... Well since I've settled into my new room, I decided to call my bestie.

"Hey Hye A!! What's up?? How's the dorm??"

"Hey! Nothing much actually, I just got settled in and the dorm is pretty messy, except for one of the rooms, which was neatly organized, but besides that I'm pretty sure that you'd want to be in my place, am I right??"

"Aw... You know me so well... Of course I'd like to be in your place, I mean who wouldn't want to be near K-Pop idols??"

"Well... Probably anyone but me would live to have this spot. Hey I gotta go, catch up with ya later, k??"

"Ok."

While unpacking my stuff, I smelt something being cooked and so I finished packing my clothes and went out to check what it was. Turns out it was Leo who was cooking Kimchi along with some rice and beef with lettuce. It smelt sooo good, that my stomach started to growl and made everyone's heads turn my way... I was like this~~>
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Well that's it for today and I'll be updating soon... So be patient and hopefully you'll like this chapter and the next couple ones as well... ❤️