Epilogue: Our Happy Ending

Katelyn laughed from her sun lounger as she watched Iker in the pool with Sansa, she was surprised how well things had turned out in the past three months; sure things had been tense especially with Sergio's family but it had worked out well. 

Katelyn knew that she would carry the scars that Mourinho had left on her for the rest of her life but she wasn't going to spare that man a second thought now that he was gone. 

Leaning back and watching Iker, she was glad to see all the tension had washed away from him since they had come back to Gloynt Islands; she knew this place would always hold a special place in their hearts after all that had happened there. 

Sergio chuckled sitting down on the edge of the pool, they had been away from Madrid for two weeks now and it had done wonders for their family; he couldn't imagine a better time for them to relax and he knew that Sofia and Marcelo could handle things back home. 

"I think you just like splashing papa," Iker grumbled moving to hand Sansa over to Sergio, he felt so calm now that they were away from all the drama that had taken place; he was glad that they had come away when they had. 

Iker climbed out of the pool and walked over to Katelyn, she looked beautiful in her butterfly print bikini top and matching high waisted briefs and he could care-less about the scars that she now carried on her stomach; she had survived and that was what mattered. 

Katelyn brushed some hair from her face, she had a feeling that she knew what he was thinking about; she didn't feel so self-conscious about how she looked anymore. 

Iker kissed Katelyn, he was never going to let anyone touch his family again and the new security measures that he had in place were a lot better than the last ones.

***

"Did Sansa go down okay?" Katelyn asked peeking up at Sergio when he returned from putting their six month old daughter down for bed; she was cuddled up with Iker watching the sun set. 

Sergio nodded his head, he had offered to take Sansa since he knew how fussy she could get and they didn't want Katelyn over doing it; she might have scars now but she was still recovering completely. 

Iker grinned peeking at Sergio, he knew that they were expecting a worrying call for Sofia but things had been quiet and they were all glad for the break that had come for them. 

"This is nice," Katelyn said resting her head on Iker's shoulder, she looked at Sergio with a smile; everything was peaceful and she hoped that it stayed that way. 

Iker and Sergio nodded in agreement, they couldn't imagine anywhere better right now and they didn't have to worry about anything as long as they were here. 

Sergio shared a look with Iker, he grinned knowing that it had been a while since they'd had any fun and he could think of a few things that would make this holiday interesting. 

Katelyn didn't have a chance to realise that anything was wrong before Iker scooped her up into his arms and started towards the pool; she squeaked in horror as she realised what he had planned. 

Sergio could only watch in amusement as Iker threw their wife into the pool, he grinned knowing that she should have seen this coming. 

Katelyn gasped as she came to the surface and glared at Iker, she pulled her bandeau playsuit off and threw it at Iker who caught it without any problems; he grinned at her knowing that this should be interesting.

Sergio watched in interest as Katelyn climbed out of the pool, he was sure that she would come up in with an interesting way of getting back at Iker for throwing her into the pool. 

Katelyn grinned as she walked towards Iker, she had a feeling that things were going to get a little crazy while they were on holiday; they were going to be here for two months and she wasn't even going to be surprised if it wasn't just the four of them going home. 

"How would feel to having another baby?" Katelyn asked smiling at Iker, she watched as he stared at her surprised and she knew that she had him there; they hadn't done anything really since she had been shot. 

Sergio stared at Katelyn, he knew for a fact that there was no way she had fallen pregnant in the last few months; they had been so careful because of what had happened.

 "What?" Iker spluttered starring at his wife, he had no idea what to say to that; he loved the idea of having another baby but he wasn't sure that Katelyn was ready for that. 

Katelyn smiled at how speechless he was, she had pulled her trump card to get him distracted from what she was about to do; she had him right where she wanted him. 

"I'm sure Sansa would love a baby brother or sister," Katelyn whispered making Iker swallow, he opened his mouth to say something only to have Katelyn push him straight into the pool. 

Sergio laughed amused at what had happened while Iker stared up at Katelyn surprised, they were all happy and they knew that in time they would have another baby.

THE END.

###

Author's Note:

So this is the end of Every Breath You Take.

Check out Every Move You Make by neymarsbaby to see how things turn out for Sofia and her side of the story.

Thanks to everyone that read, commented and rated this story, I couldn't have done it without any of you xxx